Online Vinyl Deals

I feel like a goddamn rookie over here with my one record from SOV.
too-much-caffeine-you-gotta-pump-up-those-numbers.gif

Six SoV orders, one record each, several failed attempts at doubles, one accidental. 🫣

All orders placed in the midst of running new water lines to and from my water heater.

Stressed.

Purchased records while searching Lowe's for plumbing supplies.

No shipping notifications yet.

Still wondering what happened...

Stage Fright
Snap!
Reach Out
Beautiful Freak
Achtung Baby
Power to the People and the Beats

Let's go!

I could have sworn I placed a couple of orders with two records in them but going back into my account it only shows one in each order. Oh well, I guess my $4 records are now $8 records, still not too shabby.
mine are all still 2. if you had 2 in cart in checkout, it didn't automatically carry over to 2 when you actually went to payment. it only worked for some titles.

Six SoV orders, one record each, several failed attempts at doubles, one accidental. 🫣

All orders placed in the midst of running new water lines to and from my water heater.

Stressed.

Purchased records while searching Lowe's for plumbing supplies.

No shipping notifications yet.

Still wondering what happened...

Stage Fright
Snap!
Reach Out
Beautiful Freak
Achtung Baby
Power to the People and the Beats

Let's go!
Wait, there’s a Snap! in the mix? I would’ve dropped a fiver on that!

I could have sworn I placed a couple of orders with two records in them but going back into my account it only shows one in each order. Oh well, I guess my $4 records are now $8 records, still not too shabby.
Same here. Missed out on the Marley record because of it. I'll live. No woman, no cry

Back