Online Vinyl Deals

I ordered this from SoV, but I’m curious whether there really is a black version or if that’s a stock image someone ginned up without knowing it’s red. I say that bc there’s no black version on Discogs. Not that Discogs is the be-all, end-all (I have a few versions of records with no listing on Discogs), but it’s almost 100% with anything modern.
anything modern with more than 500 pressed, yes. I have to add stuff because it's tiny print run stuff.

mine are all still 2. if you had 2 in cart in checkout, it didn't automatically carry over to 2 when you actually went to payment. it only worked for some titles.
I did two the first time, I got a confirmation screen with two, but my confirmation email and the site only say one. We'll see. I won't be mad either way.

I can get it to do a few different combos of two items, but I cannot get it to do the one combo of items that I actually want. So weird.

I just bought Avalanches and Eels playing this bullshit game. I just keep spinning the slot machine until it winds up on a combo that works well enough and I'm afraid to exit the checkout for fear it will take me back down to a single record again.

This time I wound up with Natty Dread and Peel Sessions

I think that, at this point, I just need to find something that I'd like to check out with the Joe Pass and that it will let me and I might be good

maybe

*Gets multiple great new records $4 each new*

"Bullshit game"

believe it or not, I'm way past the hording stage now. Now I am in the what the fuck stage of collecting. Like why do I have 75 records at any given time that I haven't listened to.
yea--i have no space left. i really just wanted Natty Dread and Avalanches or myself and got the other stuff for friends. it does seem like quite a lot of people got tons of copies of the same records to trade in to record stores/sell online. i can't really be bothered to do that for the few extra bucks I'd make.

I got U2 (and maybe Nirvana at Paramount) and Goat's Head 2xlp. Not real sure I need GHS, but I do find myself liking more and more Stones.
i have Goat's Head already (but the 1LP alt cover). I remember it being quite nice! Think it's a new mix. But it has Angie on it which is probably worth the price of admission alone. Especially for $4-8.

yea--i have no space left. i really just wanted Natty Dread and Avalanches or myself and got the other stuff for friends. it does seem like quite a lot of people got tons of copies of the same records to trade in to record stores/sell online. i can't really be bothered to do that for the few extra bucks I'd make.
My wife is planning an Ikea trip in the near future and has said we can grab my last 5x5 while we are there. I don't quite have space for everything currently in the to be played stack. However, I do have a bobo 4x2 until we make the run.

I wonder if they are like, hey this schmuck over here only ordered two records, wtf?

o9bcwwh5iy241.jpg

Back