Online Vinyl Deals

I don’t visit their “communities,” but there used to be a fairly large contingent of their customers that thought everything VMP sold was exclusive to them (on top of the is random variant of random new album better than all the other random variants of random new album all made at the same random ass plant from the same plates made by the same random ass engineer bunch)
yea. just lots of newer people buying vinyl nowadays. i was like that once! not realizing the importance of pressing plants/engineers or what the differences in pressings meant.

yea. just lots of newer people buying vinyl nowadays. i was like that once! not realizing the importance of pressing plants/engineers or what the differences in pressings meant.
I don’t know man there’s a difference between variants might actually be different and hey this black standard pressing is a VMP exclusive how does it sound?

I don’t know man there’s a difference between variants might actually be different and hey this black standard pressing is a VMP exclusive how does it sound?
haha true. i haven't seen a ton of that but sure it exists!

i've mostly seen "oh i want this VMP exclusive!" and then i say "well....it's just a different color....and Tidal Waves has it for $9 cheaper." and then the person says "well i like the color better from VMP"

Anyone get a SOV shipment notification yet for anything beyond their FIRST order placed during this sale? I placed 4 orders within minutes of each other and then another handful in the 48 hours that followed. So far, I've received a shipping notification for just the very first order placed. I'm beginning to suspect they're treating this as 1 transaction per customer and all subsequent orders will be canceled. I'd love to be wrong, but not feeling great about our chances here...

Anyone get a SOV shipment notification yet for anything beyond their FIRST order placed during this sale? I placed 4 orders within minutes of each other and then another handful in the 48 hours that followed. So far, I've received a shipping notification for just the very first order placed. I'm beginning to suspect they're treating this as 1 transaction per customer and all subsequent orders will be canceled. I'd love to be wrong, but not feeling great about our chances here...
I haven’t got any but have two packages inbound from good ole Alliance.

Back