Online Vinyl Deals

I bought 4 bundles. I thought that took a certain level of option to not expect Steve Miller records

It's buried in the comments now- but if these boxes are like the ones they have been sending all year, you are going to get one RNB/Hip hop album, and a UO color pressing of various genres, which could be HipHop as well. I don't think I've gotten one yet that Discogs didn't think was worth at least $15

It's buried in the comments now- but if these boxes are like the ones they have been sending all year, you are going to get one RNB/Hip hop album, and a UO color pressing of various genres, which could be HipHop as well. I don't think I've gotten one yet that Discogs didn't think was worth at least $15

I don't see how it couldn't be worth it

God dammit SOV just put the orange Nirvana up again and we can put this entire sordid business to rest
I’m still checking just about every hour but so far, nothing. My new game to pass the time is how to get a twofer with the Paul McCartney Amoeba record as one of them. I don’t know why I’m so averse to paying $10 for that one!

The real challenge though is getting the PJ Harvey/John Parish album out of my cart. Its been stuck there for hours and the “x” button is not working on it specifically. I feel like that’s adding an extra level of difficulty to my Amoeba mission.

Last edited:
I’m still checking just about every hour but so far, nothing. My new game to pass the time is how to get a twofer with the Paul McCartney Amoeba record as one of them. I don’t know why I’m so averse to paying $10 for that one!

The real challenge though is getting the PJ Harvey/John Parish album out of my cart. Its been stuck there for hours and the “x” button is not working on it specifically. I feel like that’s adding an extra level of difficulty to my Amoeba mission.

Go to the checkout page and start adding suggestions. They won't actually add, but if you backpage to your cart you might have something different

if you know how to remove the SOV website cookies from your browser.that worked for me in firefox to remove items that wouldn't delete out of cart.

Readers are leaders, man

That's so weird bc they have always responded when I had a missed shipment last year and I got everything. They just are just ignoring you?

Nothing will show up for a while. I'll email. They'll say 'Yep, looks like you didn't get it." They will send a tracking #. More times than not, the tracking never updates with any movement. They've stopped sending me email updates on monthly selections. My last email to them hasn't gotten a reply. The last record I got was Silk Sonic.

Nothing will show up for a while. I'll email. They'll say 'Yep, looks like you didn't get it." They will send a tracking #. More times than not, the tracking never updates with any movement. They've stopped sending me email updates on monthly selections. My last email to them hasn't gotten a reply. The last record I got was Silk Sonic.

Ok well I will say that the tracking thing isn't just you, the LA sorting center just does not give a fuck and they never scan anything. My packages never start tracking until the hit Memphis or Bham.

That really sucks, I'd maybe try to get a hold of them on IG to see if you can contact them directy- they may not have the ROTMs anymore but maybe they can give you store credit or something

I'm still trying to get Crateism to send me records from the annual subscription deal they had last year. Haven't gotten a record from then since the August installment.

They can suck it.
Hate them. Sent me two records at the start of last year's subscription and nothing for 8 months.
I asked them about it and it took multiple tries to get a reply. Then they sent a confusing response and maybe 2-3 records.

I've received a few random items, but not even the proper ROTMs. Shitty experience. Wouldn't deal with them again.

keep pressing X and reloading. it will eventually zero out.

i've had luck getting multiples of the same album by adding to cart from the page, then adding to wishlist, then adding that same album to the cart FROM the wishlist. so i got 2 Joe Pass Tone Poets for a grand total of $8 shipped.

Back