Online Vinyl Deals

Is amazon.co.uk still doing coupons? If that's the case I'd be down to FINALLY pick this up

It's at 22 pounds now lol...

If someone's feeling lucky, a third party seller is shipping this for 15 pounds from KY, USA:

Edit: ok, whatever going with the 3rd party seller. At 20 euros shipped it's worth the gamble.

WOWW i placed an order from the seller "all your music", finger crossed!

I didn't see much in stock at YepRoc, which is good (I suppose).
Ordered The Reverend Horton Heat: 25 To Life.

On Saturday 7/27 my order from 5/17 arrived. It was the wrong album, after all that time. Apples In Stereo, Travellers In Space And Time (2010).
The shipping date was 6/7 (according to postage on box).

After contacting YepRoc, they said they're sending the right album and I can keep the Apples... so it may turn up in PIFs at some point.

$35 but yeah not sure how it lasted more than ten minutes ha! I’m kind of surprised that hasn’t seen a wider release than the RSD. One of those odd ones in the US anyway where retailers didn’t get nearly as many as expected if I’m not mistaken.

I got a brand new sealed one on ebay back in April for $19.99 + $5 shipping. Couldnt believe how lucky that was.

Additional suggestions appreciated!

View attachment 13003

I wish the UK shop had these Cymande records for sale, and Ebuari, and Ebo Taylor... I finally placed an order through the UK shop. £125 shipped to my hotel in London and I'll only have to pick up everything mid-August when I'll check-in :) @BazookaTooth are you happy now? :p

1564730483784.png
1564730514083.png
1564730534892.png

Back