Online Vinyl Deals

Swans - Soundtracks for the Blind 4LP Box Set $65 at Amoeba with free shipping in the US with code GOO10!!!

Signed copies also available on Gira’s site.

Signed copies also available on Gira’s site.

Dang I thought they were sold out!

Just received a copy of VU & Nico that I purchased on discogs from seller pop.market. The vinyl was graded MINT. It was in a resealable outer sleeve that appeared to be unopened, but the disc is warped like this... video footage of the record in question

Does this seem like something for which I should request a replacement even though I'm sure there's no guarantee it wouldn't be just as warped?

Just received a copy of VU & Nico that I purchased on discogs from seller pop.market. The vinyl was graded MINT. It was in a resealable outer sleeve that appeared to be unopened, but the disc is warped like this... video footage of the record in question

Does this seem like something for which I should request a replacement even though I'm sure there's no guarantee it wouldn't be just as warped?
Pop Market is an actual vinyl retail site https://www.popmarket.com/, so it wouldn’t hurt to reach out at the very least. I bet they have replacements

[/QUOTE

Yes, definitely. That's a bad warp.

Oof. Kinda funny, my mom brought me the exact same press home from vacation not long ago. It was also in a thick, resealable outer. It had a similar, very bad warp. Wonder if that's a common issue with the press.

As for pop.market, I've bought from them a few times and had nothing but good experiences. I'm sure they have replacements.

Oof. Kinda funny, my mom brought me the exact same press home from vacation not long ago. It was also in a thick, resealable outer. It had a similar, very bad warp. Wonder if that's a common issue with the press.

As for pop.market, I've bought from them a few times and had nothing but good experiences. I'm sure they have replacements.
Yikes! That's nuts!

I went ahead and messaged them with a link to the video. Here's hoping for a favorable response!

I would. you could fit a lot of nickels under that.

I would. you could fit a lot of nickels under that.
It's a double nickel situation...

FFgrJZzDYU9jmxzmHX-6QfQ-hW2VEOYMbqdnDUN9VrnieBVZlud1FFjteb1e_8ghRo7Dak0v9DaaCyusHdh1P4yHgUL2do_bRbH35758-j-tYduJVDIB-GQQrMHJxS2wVWBPrrdnjEGBpdmSgbF5ZS1q6L4QHccLqKVPi9IDWwr61FC4zpzgyrpwmliNyiR2GmAEpChkRdwTC9c_r1GmtoAQ_81m1B0FkW1GK_hTEt55Dmn7X0xky7boesF61Ui6vFB0NITH9i0xfajqt4hBKeaEP25GF-gNhzVcCdch_NtFe91MF9gMDTZ4iuc_w-cvXbkSbCMvP66DXYvTEd4OurFItxTR-fBVj3bajltqvb9NyF3IgcYQ-1XN9gKkotpESw3uLtcmTH9GY6p-ay0KwTIbOb81oVYVYgZpYseP1gVvkcKZ35I4v_wjVLNhTTIj3-HV17Ve3VQ2pCK_a-u-X9aDwOfwMlpsIrzuuVgbVr00hnT6U0rnj7UyG3aYOwusqNHmvVNa7n4bTYHFxYPfahvY3l9Cu749H_pNdWFIhgvViXp7Xd5FUc2D7-ONjuQ7q_ZajxSlXm2adkEShNkXsGyJskzYfslmM2axoBRKYLuk8y5awxptiKg7ZUcfoNBmIZn7Yb7d-PL3GvHEatfUSnGhvvgHHwGp=w1764-h1322-no

this album for $10 is a steal. its fantastic.

Just copy and pasting from the Pre-order thread as I didn’t know there was this thread!

Everyone that’s not in the US, get onto this because if you spend over $100, or it could be $50 (I’m not sure), you get free international shipping. So 30% off plus free international shipping, if you spend $150 or more, is a great deal!!

..................................................................................

So Urban Outfitters has a really good sale at the moment! I got 33% off all my vinyl as I spent $152 in store. I got $50 off! 😲👌

I therefore paid:

Janet Jackson: Velvet Rope - $16.81 (RRP $24.99)
Janet Jackson: Janet. - $16.81 (RRP $24.99)
Vince Staples: FM! - $9.42 (RRP: $18.99)
Tory Y Moi: Outer Peace - $10.09 (RRP: $19.99)
Britney Spears: In The Zone - $17.48 (RRP: $25.98)
Destiny’s Child: Writing’s On The Wall - $22:20 (RRP: $32.98)
Lil’ Pump: Lil’ Pump - $10:09 (RRP: $21.98)

I also got free shipping to Australia on top and won’t have to worry about customs as anything below $900 is OK from US to Australia! 🙌😅

So even though I had a bad past with Urban Outfitters, I’ve fixed my shipping address and am super happy with the deal I got! 🙏🔥

Is amazon.co.uk still doing coupons? If that's the case I'd be down to FINALLY pick this up

It's at 22 pounds now lol...

If someone's feeling lucky, a third party seller is shipping this for 15 pounds from KY, USA:

Edit: ok, whatever going with the 3rd party seller. At 20 euros shipped it's worth the gamble.

Last edited:
Back