Online Vinyl Deals

Janis- collection RSD

Prince and a microphone

BOWIE career in a new town

Some are great but CA only....Kate Bush III and Buffalo Springfield boxes for 20 CAD each. There is a comprehensive post on the SHF amazon ca deals thread if someone wants to copy
Most seem to be amazon.ca sadly! Wonder if I could sign up for a free trial though and get some of these?

I qualified for a free trial and was able to get Prince and Janis shipped to USA. i think janis is sold out. The Kinks Village Green is an absurd 30CAD but canada only too :(
Yea I just did free trial. Sadly Bowie is gone and Kinks won't ship to me :( There's also the Grant Green's First Stand BN 80th for I think $9.99 canadian...actually it seems that none will ship to me now...

So, uhm, does feedbands take long to ship? I got a receipt emailed but no shipping or tracking info...
Update on my situation: I emailed Feedbands as I never got any albums nor shipping information. Turns out they never even charged me. So I asked if I could just have the albums I intended to buy at the sales price. They cannot fulfill that through email, but Feedbands will be running a new sales event in a couple of days. So I guess I'll be on the lookout for that. And so should you.

Kinks - Village Green Preservation Society Box Set - $31 CDN...any canadian friends want to help me out with this one??
I just bought 2 copies so if I actually receive them, I can send one your way for cost + shipping.
Where is there a listing of these deals? Springsteen deal was over unfortunately over.

I just bought 2 copies so if I actually receive them, I can send one your way for cost + shipping.
Where is there a listing of these deals? Springsteen deal was over unfortunately over.
I'd love that. If you can just let me know what it would cost to ship Village Green over to me. Thanks! Feel free to PM.

I just found the deals listed either on Amazon or the Steve Hoffman Forum amazon canada deals list:

Back