Online Vinyl Deals

$15 each at a relatively small local Walmart. Of interest is that several of these showed as full-priced when I scanned them with the Walmart app on my phone, but came up at $15 on the store scanner. There wasn't a single album I asked her to scan that wasn't $15. (Revolver is just the single album 2022 remix; the Beyonce is a multi-record set.)

WMNov.jpg

The one closer to me had them out, but limited. The other one with the locked case has gone downhill a bunch. It's actually near where I went to High School (which is now closed down). And....it is Portland Oregon after all. It's a little sketch in a lot of pockets these days. Security basically just lets people walk out with stolen goods as the laws favor the criminals and/or nothing will be done if they are arrested. The local PD is understaffed and doesn't respond to much at all these days, usually not until something serious has happened. I moved out to the burbs last year after living in Portland my whole life, it was getting to be a lot with a young Daughter.

Back