Online Vinyl Deals

I just looked over Discogs it looks like Rather Ripped was released while they were still on Geffen but it does look like the pressing was from RTI too. That being said these reissues look to be marked as Pallas USA so I would image they’d be similar quality from a pressing standpoint, my 2016 pressing sounds really good but I am a sucker for an OG if I find one cheap.
Yup, RTI.
pretty sure it was a cheap local grab, it's been in my 'cogs for 7 years.

i know, mershbar... but $13.50

Not online, but have y'all seen the Mal*Wart in-store sales mentioned? $15 vinyl records...

Not online, but have y'all seen the Mal*Wart in-store sales mentioned? $15 vinyl records...

Deals just went live online.

does this code only work if you spend $100 or more?

doesn't say anything in fine print about it. but if i go to add one record to the cart (like that Monk) says code isn't valid.
View attachment 157346
Oh that's weird, and I guess I hadn't managed to figure that out from the various things I tried. Had I realized it I probably wouldn't have posted, or would have included that caveat. Bummer.

Here's a link to just the Walmart vinyl exclusives to make it a little easier to look around.

$15 dolla

a lot of them are going in and out of stock I noticed as well.

Trying to somewhat hold back but grabbed the Folsom Cash since my OG is ready to retire and I seen the Walmart variant uses the Kevin Gray stampers. Probably going to also grab at least that Dio - Holy Diver as well. I need to just stop looking as it would be easy to throw 5-6 more in the basket 😬

Music Direct is offering 20% off already reduced prices, with quite a few nice deals, like Sade's This Far box set for $111. Code is CMS20

PSA: the Blue Note Ornette Coleman box set is down to $135 with the coupon.

Last edited:
Back