Online Vinyl Deals

I ended up with the Beatles Esher box, Abba Gold, Police Greatest Hits, Third Eye Blind, Forrest Gump, and George Strait #1s

Yesterday I hit the one nearest me and found five I wanted. Three are gifts (those Pearl Jam Rearviewmirror sets are worth regular price, never mind $15 per!). Today I hit five more (there are so many Walmarts here), and never found AIC's Dirt, but got both volumes of Prince - The Hits and the Stranger Things sets (which are surprisingly fun track lists).

I saw most of these at the Walmart by my work this morning though I only ended up buying the Elton John Diamonds collection. I've been wanting that for awhile.

I'm going to stop by one more WM on the way home from work and see what they have.
If you happen to spot Diamonds and the Forrest Gump soundtrack I'd be most grateful if you can grab them for me.

I saw most of these at the Walmart by my work this morning though I only ended up buying the Elton John Diamonds collection. I've been wanting that for awhile.

I'm going to stop by one more WM on the way home from work and see what they have.
I basically rationalized with myself that if I don't buy these at $15, then I'm never gonna buy them period. That's a tough pill to swallow when talking about some of the bigger artists. These deals only come once in a blue moon.

My highlights from a small, country Wal Mart about an hour south of Nashville. No Beatles boxes but hard to complain. Hadn't seen that Police half speed before. View attachment 157680

Just rushed over to my Walmart for the police but they didn’t have it. If anyone is going and sees one, can you grab me a copy?

You're probably right. I'd be ending a boycott of sorts, and all for what??
I think you'd be surprised at the cleanliness, organization and low low prices (seriously) these days. This ain't your grandma's Walmart anymore. I know it's blasphemous to say but it almost feels like a Target on steroids built on top of a Home Depot. And this coming from a guy that always swore off Wally World. When I found out my mom started to go there (who instilled in me the hatred for WM), I knew times they were a-changin'

Back