Online Vinyl Deals

I did a lot of pre-orders again since they don't charge till ship. This one I'm really curious about and figured for a 10 LP set you can't really go wrong for the price.

Anyone else super bummed this isn't actually a boxset? I was sent 10 individual LPs in a large, non vinyl Mailer box. Crushed corners galore.

extra 20% in cart/at checkout on sale titles here:
When I mentioned my order's origin the owner/clerk was super stoked! Also Mario Rubalcaba (drummer from Rocket From The Crypt, Hot Snakes, Earthless, OFF!, pro skater etc.) was spinning records. Dope!

You are doing the Deity's work Mike H!

When I mentioned my order's origin the owner/clerk was super stoked! Also Mario Rubalcaba (drummer from Rocket From The Crypt, Hot Snakes, Earthless, OFF!, pro skater etc.) was spinning records. Dope!

You are doing the Deity's work Mike H!
Awesome! I already received a shipping notice for an order placed less than three hours ago.

They cancelled mine because of a technical error, whatever the heck that means. Is it any good other than the sleeves getting wrecked?

I ended up returning them. I was on the fence on the purchase but thought it would be a cool box set to own. I also keep my boxsets in a different section that has some room to fill. Not so much so with the section for regular vinyl. So room became an issue with my crazy sorting tendencies ha.

Went with Spoon blind (or deaf since I didn't listen to any of the tracks) and Tron OST.
Shipping $6,95
Tax: $1,40
Total $28,33

I'll report back in August when it (hopefully) delivers

You can check out without creating an account.

View attachment 147005
UO does not sticky pudding with mailers. This place is a fortress! I wish every company took notes on this. * glares at amazon *
20220808_160448.jpg

UO does not sticky pudding with mailers. This place is a fortress! I wish every company took notes on this. * glares at amazon *
View attachment 148257
UO media shipping used to be kinda what you’d expect from a clothing company shipping records but I feel over the last 4 or 5 years they have really figured it out.

Last edited:
View attachment 148257
Yeah, I also like the UO double box with the plastic bubble wrap. I reuse these mailers for shipping outgoing albums. The only time UO doesn't send it this way is if it's sold out in the warehouse, which then notifies an individual store to fill the order and then it's really up to who at that store fills it and what packing materials they have on hand.

By contrast, Amazon warehouse rarely has the materials to properly ship an LP. When they do ship in a proper mailer, it looks like an employee found a used one lying around and repurposed it. My last two warehouse orders had badly damaged jackets because they were shipped in a bag or simply thrown into a larger box.

And then there's Target. Who convinced them to use those strange cardboard mailers with the fins? I never reuse Target mailers because I find them problematic in so many ways (i.e. they can move around inside, which causes cover dings, and they have holes exposed to the air so can get wet, etc.) I cut them up instead and use them for inner-cardboard stiffeners. At least Target has a decent return and replace policy.

Back