Online Vinyl Deals

This is a little misleading. They haven’t been “hit” with anything. There’s a group working to certify as a class in order to move forward to *potentially* filing suit. Waaay early in the process.
They have been reaching out to all the people on FB MoFi groups. Anybody who has posted comments saying MoFi should be sued has been contacted to get them to join the lawsuit 😂. I have a hard time imagining this is going to get certified but I’m not a lawyer.

They have been reaching out to all the people on FB MoFi groups. Anybody who has posted comments saying MoFi should be sued has been contacted to get them to join the lawsuit 😂. I have a hard time imagining this is going to get certified but I’m not a lawyer.
Have you or a loved one been affected by an unadvertised digital step? Call today for a FREE BOOK about your rights. 1-800-MOFITHELIOMA

I cannot vouch for this one (the stock image is using it on a Crosley...) but an acrylic slip-mat for $10+shipping (usually is $20-$25) might be worth a flyer for those looking to change? Hudson does good sleeves at least

Some decent new sale items too for pop friendly folks

I cannot vouch for this one (the stock image is using it on a Crosley...) but an acrylic slip-mat for $10+shipping (usually is $20-$25) might be worth a flyer for those looking to change? Hudson does good sleeves at least

I got one of those acrylic mats, I liked it and it lays completely flat. I sometime had a warp on some records with a cork mat that weren't really there. The outer and inner sleeves are also good quality.

I use a clear acrylic mat from Hudson Hi-Fi on my Rega turntable to replace the stock rega wool mat. It is a nice product, especially for $10.

Funny they advertise it on a suitcase player though.

I got one of those acrylic mats, I liked it and it lays completely flat. I sometime had a warp on some records with a cork mat that weren't really there. The outer and inner sleeves are also good quality.

I use a clear acrylic mat from Hudson Hi-Fi on my Rega turntable to replace the stock rega wool mat. It is a nice product, especially for $10.

Funny they advertise it on a suitcase player though.
I use a Hudson hi-fi acrylic mat on my u-turn.

These stand out to me:

Amber Mark - Three Dimensions Deep [$20]
Spoon - Lucifer on the Sofa [$20]
Tasha - Tell me What you Miss the Most [$15]

View attachment 148399

SIDE A
1. Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors – Tennessee
2. I’m With Her – Game to Lose
3. Darlingside – Hold Your Head Up High
4. Joseph – Sweet Dreams
5. Judah and the Lion– Stockholm