Online Vinyl Deals

Agreed with @AnthonyI —it’s a nice set. I got it for a really good price so no complaints from me. I’ve heard that the first batch/pressing wasn’t great but I think it got repressed.
While the package lacks any real "frills", the albums and pressings are top notch.
Thanks for the info, guys! If I hadn't gone all in on both Miles MOFIs over the past 7 days, I'd pull the trigger. Maybe it will drop further.

Thanks for the info, guys! If I hadn't gone all in on both Miles MOFIs over the past 7 days, I'd pull the trigger. Maybe it will drop further.
Yeah, the fact it's still around suggests it will. Also agree with @AnthonyI and @MikeH that it's an overall nice package, with a placekeeper for a presumed-to-come new album.

Update Re Covert Vinyl

I'm getting close to reporting him for fraud. I'd not had a problem before, other than long ship times. But I emailed asking about my orders three times in two weeks with no reply. So I reluctantly initiated a charge back on two of my three orders that were paid with a credit card (the third was with a debit card, dumb move) because it was for $300+. He didn't reply to AmEx either and they closed the disputes in my favor. Then he emails me. He had surgery a month before and didn't arrange for anyone to deal with the sale orders and didn't let anyone know he was held up. I was very sympathetic and understanding and wanted to work with him to sort it out, but AmEx had already closed the disputes and wouldn't let me cancel them on my end even though I tried. He understood, said he didn't blame me and it made sense to just let those go, and then said he'd get back to me about my other still open order ($150) within 24 hours. That was ten days ago. So after no reply, today I email again and he says that he needs to look at it again because after we spoke he figured I'd dispute the debit card payment too. Even though we'd clearly agreed that I wouldn't and just wanted my shipment (can't dispute debit card stuff anyway) and he had confirmed it would be sent within 24 hours. Now he's acting like the email he sent, that I have a copy of, doesn't exist. And now he's essentially stolen $150 from me, never shipped my orders, and says he'll look at it again tomorrow. Doesn't really fill me with good feelings despite really trying to work with this guy, so I'm considering reporting him if he doesn't get back to me within 24 hours now. Anyone else get their orders?

Update Re Covert Vinyl

I'm getting close to reporting him for fraud. I'd not had a problem before, other than long ship times. But I emailed asking about my orders three times in two weeks with no reply. So I reluctantly initiated a charge back on two of my three orders that were paid with a credit card (the third was with a debit card, dumb move) because it was for $300+. He didn't reply to AmEx either and they closed the disputes in my favor. Then he emails me. He had surgery a month before and didn't arrange for anyone to deal with the sale orders and didn't let anyone know he was held up. I was very sympathetic and understanding and wanted to work with him to sort it out, but AmEx had already closed the disputes and wouldn't let me cancel them on my end even though I tried. He understood, said he didn't blame me and it made sense to just let those go, and then said he'd get back to me about my other still open order ($150) within 24 hours. That was ten days ago. So after no reply, today I email again and he says that he needs to look at it again because after we spoke he figured I'd dispute the debit card payment too. Even though we'd clearly agreed that I wouldn't and just wanted my shipment (can't dispute debit card stuff anyway) and he had confirmed it would be sent within 24 hours. Now he's acting like the email he sent, that I have a copy of, doesn't exist. And now he's essentially stolen $150 from me, never shipped my orders, and says he'll look at it again tomorrow. Doesn't really fill me with good feelings despite really trying to work with this guy, so I'm considering reporting him if he doesn't get back to me within 24 hours now. Anyone else get their orders?
Really sorry to hear about this, all the way around. The only order I've placed with him was in September of last year and I got my shipment of four records about 2 weeks later. Hope this somehow resolves favorably for you.

Update Re Covert Vinyl

I emailed on 3/2, exactly one month after I ordered. I hadn't heard back from him on 3/10, so I filed a dispute with PayPal. I don't do that often, so I don't know how long it normally takes. But PayPal settled the dispute in my favor instantly. It made me wonder whether they'd had several chargebacks against him already.

I emailed on 3/2, exactly one month after I ordered. I hadn't heard back from him on 3/10, so I filed a dispute with PayPal. I don't do that often, so I don't know how long it normally takes. But PayPal settled the dispute in my favor instantly. It made me wonder whether they'd had several chargebacks against him already.
He might have thought I was you, lol. He kept accusing me of disputing things through PayPal and I kept showing him that I didn't pay with PayPal...

Update Re Covert Vinyl

So after seeing all your issues, I emailed and then put in for a cc dispute. Dude emailed right away saying he’ll look into it and ship it out Monday

It’s red vinyl kid amnesiae, doubt he has one laying around 😂

Guess I better give him a shout.

Edit: sent an email, got no reply but a tracking number was sent.

Last edited:
A deal, kinda.

I was listening to this last night with a friend, I really like this album, I'm a LP fan as well as a Chester fan. That being said, my friend was interested in picking this up and oddly enough it's still available on their website at retail ($55.00).

Beautiful package, the LP sized CD trey is crazy cool and the pressing is top notch, limited to 3500 copies. If it's something anywhere in your wheelhouse I would recommend picking it up :)

Back