Online Vinyl Deals

Hey y'all! Recently learned that our very own @Ethos99 has his own record store. Was perusing his selection and came across a couple items that could be of interest to the people here in this thread!

Mingus RSD 2020: Mingus, Charles Mingus Ah Um | RSD DROP Vinyl
Remember this one getting great reviews and sold out many places pretty quickly!

The Doors Morrison Hotel RSD 2021: Doors, The Morrison Hotel Sessions Vinyl

GREAT Joni Box ltd: 10,000 for an excellent price: Joni Mitchell The Reprise Albums (1968-1971)(4LP) Vinyl

Hey y'all! Recently learned that our very own @Ethos99 has his own record store. Was perusing his selection and came across a couple items that could be of interest to the people here in this thread!

Mingus RSD 2020: Mingus, Charles Mingus Ah Um | RSD DROP Vinyl
Remember this one getting great reviews and sold out many places pretty quickly!

The Doors Morrison Hotel RSD 2021: Doors, The Morrison Hotel Sessions Vinyl

GREAT Joni Box ltd: 10,000 for an excellent price: Joni Mitchell The Reprise Albums (1968-1971)(4LP) Vinyl
My wife thinks I also have my own record store.

200.gif

There is another listing titled just "Delux" that link states 1 Disc,
Id be surprised if you get the Super. I think you will be going for the refund option on this.
Good luck tho
The product description is:

"The ‘Let It Be’ album has been newly mixed by producer Giles Martin and engineer Sam Okell in stereo. All the new ‘Let It Be’ releases feature the new stereo mix of the album as guided by the original “reproduced for disc” version by Phil Spector and sourced directly from the original session and rooftop performance eight-track tapes. The Super Deluxe collections also feature 27 previously unreleased session recordings, a four-track ‘Let It B’e EP, and the never before released 14-track ‘Get Back’ stereo LP mix compiled by engineer Glyn Johns in May 1969. Additionally, the Super Deluxe editions feature a 100 page hard-back book with an introduction by Paul McCartney, extensive notes and track-by-track recording information and many previously unseen photos, personal notes, tape box images and more. The Super Deluxe Vinyl Special Edition slipcase box set houses 4 LPs, a 12" EP, and a 105-page hardbound book in slipcase."

Who knows? I'm taking a chance as I would be buying the LP anyway.

The product description is:

"The ‘Let It Be’ album has been newly mixed by producer Giles Martin and engineer Sam Okell in stereo. All the new ‘Let It Be’ releases feature the new stereo mix of the album as guided by the original “reproduced for disc” version by Phil Spector and sourced directly from the original session and rooftop performance eight-track tapes. The Super Deluxe collections also feature 27 previously unreleased session recordings, a four-track ‘Let It B’e EP, and the never before released 14-track ‘Get Back’ stereo LP mix compiled by engineer Glyn Johns in May 1969. Additionally, the Super Deluxe editions feature a 100 page hard-back book with an introduction by Paul McCartney, extensive notes and track-by-track recording information and many previously unseen photos, personal notes, tape box images and more. The Super Deluxe Vinyl Special Edition slipcase box set houses 4 LPs, a 12" EP, and a 105-page hardbound book in slipcase."

Who knows? I'm taking a chance as I would be buying the LP anyway.

doesn't hurt to pre order and keep an eye on the listing! should be easy to cancel if its updated to reflect something different.

great find @TheThinWhiteDuke

Back