Online Vinyl Deals

All those Hendrix Family authorized presses are beyond phenomenal.
Grab them all folks.

I feel like this album comes up here often, but I don't think it's price has ever been this low ($13.87). If the 2014 date is correct, it should be an authorized Hendrix Family pressing, and if so, this price is incredible.

Amazon product ASIN B00JFVORBI

My Hendrix Experience from above arrived.

Mind if I ask if these Axis and Ladyland are from the same family approved pressings ?

Amazon product ASIN B0033AGPF8

Amazon product ASIN B0033AGPFS

My Hendrix Experience from above arrived.

Mind if I ask if these Axis and Ladyland are from the same family approved pressings ?

Amazon product ASIN B0033AGPF8

Amazon product ASIN B0033AGPFS
I have all of these and the versions I received were the Family Approved editions when I click in the links it tells me when my last purchase date was.
You may wanna hold off on Electric Ladyland at that price though. I think I purchased everyone of these for around $15. $30 is high. I mean it’s probably worth $30 overall but there are deals to be had.

I have all of these and the versions I received were the Family Approved editions when I click in the links it tells me when my last purchase date was.
You may wanna hold off on Electric Ladyland at that price though. I think I purchased everyone of these for around $15. $30 is high. I mean it’s probably worth $30 overall but there are deals to be had.

TLK, Thanks! I'm showing 19.99 for Lady and $16 for Axis here, Experience was $14

Can you imagine if those go out of print one day and people still haven’t got themselves a fully decked out AAA Hendrix collection. Silly willies

Ghost, good time to upgrade my somewhat ratty but ok originals. Would be nice if we get a remastered Stevie. W lp box set one day, or cherry pick like this. I would be in heaven.

VOIVOD - The Outer Limits for $18 plus shipping

Like this issue but red vinyl

with gratitude to everyone for the recommendation

20210626_132847.jpg20210626_132857.jpg

Got my amazon warehouse deal from Prime Day. Took a gamble on The Police: Every Move You Make box set. The listing said acceptable packaging but didn't say anything about damage to the discs so I bought it for $64.99 shipped. Showed up today--the only slight damage is the OBI strip has a 1/2" rip on it and one record has a seam split on the paper inner. Been eying this set for awhile but didn't want to buy it for the full MSRP...might have to take a gamble on warehouse deals more often...

Got my amazon warehouse deal from Prime Day. Took a gamble on The Police: Every Move You Make box set. The listing said acceptable packaging but didn't say anything about damage to the discs so I bought it for $64.99 shipped. Showed up today--the only slight damage is the OBI strip has a 1/2" rip on it and one record has a seam split on the paper inner. Been eying this set for awhile but didn't want to buy it for the full MSRP...might have to take a gamble on warehouse deals more often...
I feel like box sets are pretty safe on Warehouse unless someone damages a disc or the box is wrecked. Nice get!

To the note above, if you want to take the risk and shave off like 7 bucks, there's a used - very good version available as well. Ultimately, may not be worth it but if someone wants to try.

It is great.
I cant decide if its this or Young Shakespeare taking the Title for best Live Release of 2021 (thus far).
I have and enjoy them both but IMO it’s Rust Bucket without a doubt. Young Shakespeare is inferior to a couple of prior acoustic live albums in Neil’s catalogue, whereas Rust Bucket is arguably as good as (if not better than) Weld if you’re in the mood for loud, electric Neil.

Back