Online Vinyl Deals

Someone just posted this deal on Reddit:

Sturgill Simpson Cuttin' Grass - Vol. 2 (cowboy Arms Sessions) on DeepDiscount

And there's a 15% off coupon too. MEGALODON

Update: looks like they've updated their BB (Blowout Bin): also have titles by Frank Black, Parker Millsap, and Matthew Sweet, among some others.

Update #2: Paul Simon's UK 180G Graceland is there too for $8 as well as Peter Tosh, Bush Doctor, limited 180G Red
A bunch of the previously overpriced but colored Slowdive EPs are in there for $9 instead of $32 too. How they thought anybody would want 4 songs for that much is mind boggling.

A bunch of the previously overpriced but colored Slowdive EPs are in there for $9 instead of $32 too. How they thought anybody would want 4 songs for that much is mind boggling.
Wow! I just completed my Slowdive collection with those deals on the EPs. Was holding off because $32 each was too steep. Thanks for sharing!

Also on DD, Kelsey Waldon is below $10 for her 2016 release if you're trying to get a third to Sturgill and Parker

Kyle Nix's solo effort (Turnpike Troubadours) may also fill that niche for folks

Only thing I don't have is Kyle Nix so that is a bummer.

All those Slow Dive Music On Vinyl Reissues are cheap on Deep Discount.

I just came here to see if there was discount code for Popmarket because they have the EPs for $11 but DD is much better! Was able to get the 4 EPs and their first album + 15% off for $59 dlvd. So thanks!

These Deep Discount Deals bother me. I'm like, I don't need anymore records, but how can I turn down 5 records for $35 shipped. If my wife divorces me, it will be because of my record spending habits.
Not sure if it's a good or a bad thing but I feel like there's always a 50/50 chance with DD that they'll cancel the orders since they have never heard of inventory management. So right now we have Schrodinger's wives in that they are in a state of pissed/not pissed based on whether the order is canceled or not.

Not sure if it's a good or a bad thing but I feel like there's always a 50/50 chance with DD that they'll cancel the orders since they have never heard of inventory management. So right now we have Schrodinger's wives in that they are in a state of pissed/not pissed based on whether the order is canceled or not.
I’m probably gonna jinx myself but I’ve had good luck with DD. Sometimes I have to wait a while but I don’t think they’ve ever canceled on me…yet.

I’m probably gonna jinx myself but I’ve had good luck with DD. Sometimes I have to wait a while but I don’t think they’ve ever canceled on me…yet.
That's some good luck! I think they've canceled a good 20 of the 25 albums I've ordered from them in the last two years. And they never refund the tax or shipping costs either so I hate them. But I keep lining back up for my fix.

Yep, only ordered five or six times from them and I have gotten my orders correctly everytime. All my orders have been < 5 items each, though.

That's some good luck! I think they've canceled a good 20 of the 25 albums I've ordered from them in the last two years. And they never refund the tax or shipping costs either so I hate them. But I keep lining back up for my fix.
Damn! That is wild. I don’t order from them all too often, maybe once or twice a year usually it’s an order or 3 to 5 albums, though my last order was the colored MOV reissue of Fountains Of Wayne. It was like 3 months late but I received it.

Back