Online Vinyl Deals

Anything to watch for on Prime Day for us music lovers ?

I have a $10 Prime Day Reward but not really sure if I can use it for anything.

For a year or two there it was actually pretty awesome for vinyl as they had some legit amazing big item giveaways, exclusives, signed stuff, solid deals etc. The last 2-3 at least though have been super mediocre to say the least and on top of that you have to pray they were sent the vinyl from the distributor already protected in an lp mailer.

Just keep an eye out on the music deals section when it gets closer as there's been a couple ok ones in recent years but I believe I only bought 2 movie deals last year. The Warehouse will also probably have some discount, it used to be everything at 20% which i'd get a few things every year but lately it's been 10-15% on a limited inclusion but if you hit it up early there might be something worth a gamble.

I feel like this album comes up here often, but I don't think it's price has ever been this low ($13.87). If the 2014 date is correct, it should be an authorized Hendrix Family pressing, and if so, this price is incredible.

Amazon product ASIN B00JFVORBI
fwiw, i ordered this last time it showed up here in march and that’s exactly what it is.

I feel like this album comes up here often, but I don't think it's price has ever been this low ($13.87). If the 2014 date is correct, it should be an authorized Hendrix Family pressing, and if so, this price is incredible.

It does, it has, it is and yes.

I bought Axis for less than $10.

Merchbar is having a 73 years of vinyl sale. There are a few deals, but with shipping costs Amazon beats most of them.

All those Hendrix Family authorized presses are beyond phenomenal.
Grab them all folks.

For a year or two there it was actually pretty awesome for vinyl as they had some legit amazing big item giveaways, exclusives, signed stuff, solid deals etc. The last 2-3 at least though have been super mediocre to say the least and on top of that you have to pray they were sent the vinyl from the distributor already protected in an lp mailer.

Just keep an eye out on the music deals section when it gets closer as there's been a couple ok ones in recent years but I believe I only bought 2 movie deals last year. The Warehouse will also probably have some discount, it used to be everything at 20% which i'd get a few things every year but lately it's been 10-15% on a limited inclusion but if you hit it up early there might be something worth a gamble.
I don't know. I'm just not believing the @hype.

Okay, okay, I know. I'll go back to the Cafe with bad jokes.

All those Hendrix Family authorized presses are beyond phenomenal.
Grab them all folks.

Added Experienced to my Father Day list this weekend. I could use a upgrade on my older copies. Do you think the same versions Axis and Ladyland might come back as well ?

Nice deal today at Bandbox. 50% off all non exclusives, so $18 for them for the one-time purchases w/ no subs which is a really good price for most of the non exclusives they have. Code: DADROCKS
Does anyone know. . . for an artist like Bowie, does Bandbox typically sell whatever press is current from the big label?

For example, for Ziggy, it would most likely be the 2012 Remaster that’s $20 on Amazon, not the 2016 Parlophone that’s $39 on Amazon.

Nice deal today at Bandbox. 50% off all non exclusives, so $18 for them for the one-time purchases w/ no subs which is a really good price for most of the non exclusives they have. Code: DADROCKS

It's bugging on me and only taking off $6. Hope they fix it. I want those Blur albums.

Acoustic Sounds is offering 10% off for purchases of in-stock items.

View attachment 102924

Does this work on KOB? Anyone try?

I haven’t checked but usually on their AP titles they will say something along the lines of (Not eligible for additional discount) on the items page.
Sadly, the discount is only on their non-AP & MOFI stuff. Those days seem like they're gone.

Last edited:
I was bummed to see it not hit the Norah AP stuff I wanted.

With that said, store stock is pretty good for other stuff which often doesn't hit a discount like the Intervention Records stash

Last edited:
Back