Online Vinyl Deals

New West has got some really good deals for International Women's Day.

The shipping rates suck, but can’t argue with the prices. I grabbed 4 to fill out some slots in my collections (Lilly Hiatt, Jaime Wyatt, Sara Watkins, Nikki Lane).

The shipping rates suck, but can’t argue with the prices. I grabbed 4 to fill out some slots in my collections (Lilly Hiatt, Jaime Wyatt, Sara Watkins, Nikki Lane).
That Jamie Wyatt album is really good. I’ve stocked up on so many New West sales in the past that I usually have trouble finding older titles anymore I don’t already have. Those Lilly Hiatt albums are tempting though.

That Jamie Wyatt album is really good. I’ve stocked up on so many New West sales in the past that I usually have trouble finding older titles anymore I don’t already have. Those Lilly Hiatt albums are tempting though.
Yeah, I’m pretty much in the same boat. That Jaime Wyatt was one that didn’t click with me immediately, but a couple months after release it definitely did, so nice to get that pocketed. The others were on the “meaning to get” list and the Sara Watkins was to replace one I dropped and scratched on the corner of the dust over.

Hi all ,

Just a follow-up to last week's post about our vinyl giveaway month! It's now week two - so a new giveaway is underway!

To celebrate our 1-year anniversary this month we are running a weekly vinyl giveaway throughout all of March!🎉 Every week, we will offer contestants the chance to win one of our amazing Jazz & Soul Records!

This week’s prize is the legendary Charlie Parker – Live at Massey Hall album! The album features Dizzy Gillespie, Charles Mingus, Bud Powell and Max Roach!

⚡️How to Enter:⚡

1️⃣ Follow the link to the giveaway page

2️⃣ Earn multiple entries into the contest to increase your chances using the actions at the bottom of the page!

Good luck! Each weekly contest will end on Sunday at 11:30pm with winners announced the following week. Only open to contestants based in Europe. Prizes will be shipped at the end of March.

I grabbed Secret Sisters - You Don't Own Me Anymore, I had been meaning to dive deeper into them anyway...for 10 bucks I'm more than willing.

I'm usually anti-shopping for women's day, but I love Lilly Hiatt. And Seratones.

I've spent the morning listening to Pylon, and kicking myself for not picking those up on the New West sale yesterday. Will keep my eyes on them!
I wound up getting the cd’s, blasphemy I know. I already have a signed copy Chomp on vinyl, but listen to music much more in my car. I’m trying to limit my vinyl purchases to ones I’ll actually listen to, and I haven’t listened to Chomp yet.

Back