Online Vinyl Deals

>>>, the third album by Beak>, dented discount copies for only $8 at bandcamp

Some Explosions in the Sky dented discounts too

I ordered two Explosions In The Sky records that were $10 because they were dented.

They just showed up and look better than most full priced records I order. No real flaws to speak of.

I ordered two Explosions In The Sky records that were $10 because they were dented.

They just showed up and look better than most full priced records I order. No real flaws to speak of.

Same. I ordered 3, and when they arrived none of them even had a level of damage that I would have considered an Amazon return for.

Hi all ,

Just a follow-up to last week's post about our vinyl giveaway month! It's now week three - so a new giveaway is underway!

To celebrate our 1-year anniversary this month we are running a weekly vinyl giveaway throughout all of March!🎉 Every week, we will offer contestants the chance to win one of our amazing Jazz & Soul Records!

This week’s prize is the awesome Thelonious Monk - Monk's Dream album!

⚡️How to Enter:⚡

1️⃣ Follow the link to the giveaway page

2️⃣ Earn multiple entries into the contest to increase your chances using the actions at the bottom of the page!

Good luck! Each weekly contest will end on Sunday at 11:30pm with winners announced the following week. Only open to contestants based in Europe. Prizes will be shipped at the end of March.

Just saw this one on my daily scroll of the Amazon warehouse goodies. If anyone has $300, an unabiding love of Queen, and some gumpton.

Amazon product ASIN B011S4B8EI
Check the used options.

Retails for 500ish and Discogs around the same. Saves a little over $200, lists in "good" condition which tends to mean some damage anecdotally.
Supposed to be an awesome box set. They had this one in some of the Target sales in the past year. One guy on reddit snatched up 6 of them from that sale haha.

Back