Online Vinyl Deals

The price on Lou Reed's New York is dropping pretty rapidly:

Amazon product ASIN B08DC69DML
Down to $42 now. It's a nice set although it's very annoying to get the records in/out of the packaging. It's listed as "audio CD" because it includes 2xLP and 3CDs and 1 DVD.
Just a liiiiiiiiiiittle lower and I’m in.

At the moment you can get 20% off on this with code HelloHello and it looks like shipping is free:

(Cross-posted from Pre-Order thread.)

I’d pay $35, begrudgingly. I can’t believe they never issued it without the optical discs. It’s annoying.
can always buy an OG copy for around $20-$25 if ya look around! i agree its annoying they didn't just do a regular reissue.

This $35 is about the Lou Reed New York deluxe reissue, right?
I can't believe how the original has gone up in price. Just checked my notes, bought mine on 11/28/14 for $7.50.

This $35 is about the Lou Reed New York deluxe reissue, right?
I can't believe how the original has gone up in price. Just checked my notes, bought mine on 11/28/14 for $7.50.
yep. the deluxe coming out at a high price tag made people buy up a lot of the OGs. prices wouldn't have gone up as much on the OGs if they had released just a 2LP reissue for $25 or $30.

if people are lookin for a deal on MoFi style inners. 500 for $85 shipped (sell in lesser quantities too).

It’s been a piece since so ordered from Derp Discount (and I think I’m remembering why now). Do they send shipping notices and ship in a halfway reasonable time frame? I’ve got a couple orders sitting out there, that haven’t updated at all since they were placed.

It’s been a piece since so ordered from Derp Discount (and I think I’m remembering why now). Do they send shipping notices and ship in a halfway reasonable time frame? I’ve got a couple orders sitting out there, that haven’t updated at all since they were placed.
I haven't had any issues the last few times I ordered. If you have anything OOS I think they hold things though to ship at once.

I haven't had any issues the last few times I ordered. If you have anything OOS I think they hold things though to ship at once.
One was a preorder, so I’m fine with that one being quiet because delays are A Thing. But the other was an in-stock item ordered last week and aside from charging my card, no other action. Wasn’t sure if they were just a slow processor or if I should be shaking trees.

Was one the Fountains of Wayne? Got a response yesterday that it was backordered. I don't even see it on the site anymore. Wasn't backordered when I ordered it 😂. Kinda bummed about that one, will need to see if I can find it somewhere else.

Back