Online Vinyl Deals

Anyone looking for Rush - Permanent Waves Super Deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition? Amazon has it for $119.99, which is just about the same price you'd pay at Target with the B2G1 sale and equivalent cancellations:

(There's a $34.98 coupon to be used with the Amazon purchase)

Amazon product ASIN B083XVFVPT
I was confused about the Amazon sale. Lots of the items in the B2G1 sale are already marked down. Would you get more off with the B2G1 sale? Or that's the price if you buy 3? I didn't look into it a ton since I didn't see 3 items I wanted...

I was confused about the Amazon sale. Lots of the items in the B2G1 sale are already marked down. Would you get more off with the B2G1 sale? Or that's the price if you buy 3? I didn't look into it a ton since I didn't see 3 items I wanted...
In the case of this Rush album, it isn't part of the B2G1 sale, but the price is reduced, and there's a coupon for an additional 20+% off. Seems Amazon has been having quite a few coupons lately, and I don't know what's up with that.

Here's another one--comes to $13.33 (out of stock but still can be ordered)

Amazon product ASIN B01CZDGGCK

In the case of this Rush album, it isn't part of the B2G1 sale, but the price is reduced, and there's a coupon for an additional 20+% off. Seems Amazon has been having quite a few coupons lately, and I don't know what's up with that.

Here's another one--comes to $13.33 (out of stock but still can be ordered)

Amazon product ASIN B01CZDGGCK
I was confused since there was a Rush box set album in the B2G1 sale but didn’t remember which one haha. The Amazon sales really seem to pale in comparison to Target.

side note, just got a bunch of Target shipping notifications. This time the Dire Straights MoFi has already shipped. Seems they have done a better job of not allowing back orders. My Dylan Oh Mercy from the last sale still hasn’t shipped...won’t be surprised if that gets cancelled now

I've had four shipping emails from Target so far today (from the B2G1 sale). LOL Nice to see they're on the ball!
side note, just got a bunch of Target shipping notifications. This time the Dire Straights MoFi has already shipped. Seems they have done a better job of not allowing back orders. My Dylan Oh Mercy from the last sale still hasn’t shipped...won’t be surprised if that gets cancelled now
Woohoo! I have shipping notices for my grateful dead box and my charlie parker box. Both should be arriving by Thursday!

Just saw another one at Target that I'd highly recommend:

I preordered this from Polyvinyl last summer for about $40 and didn't get it until December. I don't have any regrets because it's a great sounding record. Happy for anyone who can pick it up for half price with the B2G1.

...were they ok though? We are all praying like hell
Minimal/minor damage. I ordered the White Stripes Greatest Hits and Guns N' Roses since it was $20 and pressed at RTI, so an upgrade from my older copy. White Stripes has a very minor corner jam, not a big deal. GNR has a bigger crease through the front and back. I had them delivered because I was being too lazy to pick them up. I'll prob keep the Stripes as is and buy a new undamaged GNR from the store and return the one I got delivered. Moral of the story, don't be lazy. harrumph

My Target orders usually come in big boxes, instead of record mailers. I'm been lucky that there haven't been any damaged records so far.
I got one album from Target today, packed in a large box (like the size of a microwave) and filled with those inflated packing thingies. The album itself was not boxed, just flopping around in the shrink. It was fine, but not the best way to ship these things.

Minimal/minor damage. I ordered the White Stripes Greatest Hits and Guns N' Roses since it was $20 and pressed at RTI, so an upgrade from my older copy. White Stripes has a very minor corner jam, not a big deal. GNR has a bigger crease through the front and back. I had them delivered because I was being too lazy to pick them up. I'll prob keep the Stripes as is and buy a new undamaged GNR from the store and return the one I got delivered. Moral of the story, don't be lazy. harrumph
Ccontact their customer service via the chat function. Theyve been very accommodating with me in the past with damaged goods. They will probably just refund you and have you keep the records.

Back