Online Vinyl Deals

I generally don't post Amazon one-off deals because, well, I like to avoid Amazon if possible. However

Amazon product ASIN B00ECL7ZCY
It's been floating in the high 9s/high 10s range for the last few days. 45 RPM, 2 LP, lower than lowest Discogs price ever by a few bucks and average by 40%, sounds really solid on my basic set-up. Definitely worth a grab if you like their kind of pop.

Does anyone know if merchbar ever has any discounts on vinyl? I'm trying to get the chris cornell super deluxe but I don't really want to have to she'll out 300 for it

Last chance on some mondo stuff. LPs going for $10-15

Does anyone know if merchbar ever has any discounts on vinyl? I'm trying to get the chris cornell super deluxe but I don't really want to have to she'll out 300 for it
Their sales always suck. It’s usually hyper specific and almost always just on merch rather than music. I get emails about once a week but never anything worth using.

Is the consensus that the UDiscover and Sound of Vinyl sale shipments will take a while? Most of mine said they would ship on the 9th but have yet to do so. I know they have their COVID disclaimer, so I havent reached out, but curious if anyone has gotten an ETA from them.

Is the consensus that the UDiscover and Sound of Vinyl sale shipments will take a while? Most of mine said they would ship on the 9th but have yet to do so. I know they have their COVID disclaimer, so I havent reached out, but curious if anyone has gotten an ETA from them.
Some of my uDiscover stuff has shipped already, with one parcel due to arrive today. I suspect it depends on a lot of things, but no reason to assume across-the-board delays.

EDIT: Today I received Herbie Hancock's My Point of View (Tone Poet), which I ordered on Nov. 2.

Last edited:
Yep--mine always take forever. I think I did mostly preorders this time though so they will likely be held until everything is in.

Their customer service is inconsistent. I emailed a couple of days ago asking about my shipment, and they responded within minutes with an actual personal response saying they were looking into it. Haven't heard anything since. Ordered something after that and I already have it.

Their customer service is inconsistent. I emailed a couple of days ago asking about my shipment, and they responded within minutes with an actual personal response saying they were looking into it. Haven't heard anything since. Ordered something after that and I already have it.
This has been my experience as well. No rhyme or reason with what has been shipped just yet. Might reach out today just to check in then

They'll hold everything up if they are waiting on one item. So like of you ordered any of the Marley reissues I think those technically go out next week. At least thats what I've been telling myself to expect.

Back