Online Vinyl Deals

Are these supposed to be in-store as well?
Yeah, I noticed at least a handful I couldn't buy online and said available in-store only with an inventory of how many were left at my local.

Like Mike said the ad said all in-store but then again it's Walmart and the ad was put together in a pretty confusing way.

And it looks like those Walmart deals are donezo (at least for some of the gems). Was just about to snag a hefty Sam Cooke 2LP comp and Prince's 1999 remaster before the prices jumped back up.

Best deal I noticed when looking through them all as well. If I didn't already own it i'd be all over that. I doubt it ever gets much cheaper then that in any sale
Is it just the 2 LP of random songs from that set? The discogs prices don’t seem too far off that.

Target is still adding things to their sale. A few bigger ticket items popped up including the Police box set:

Roxy Music studio album box set too:

don’t believe that was there earlier!
Roxy Music is also at Udiscover...I've been eyeing it there. Could get just this with an extra 20% and not have to worry about finding 2 others. Reviews are mixed on the quality though.

Is it just the 2 LP of random songs from that set? The discogs prices don’t seem too far off that.

Yeah, just a sampler basically of the huge set but it's extremely well done and sounds awesome. I'd say anytime you could get it for $22-25 is a solid deal (which seems to be the low end on discogs) so for $15 if you could hit the free shipping I doubt you'll find much better then that, especially new.

It's not an unbelievable deal or anything like some of the sales we've seen recently but PF is always tough to find dirt cheap, it seems like most of there albums have a certain sale price they hit and rarely get below that.

And it looks like those Walmart deals are donezo (at least for some of the gems). Was just about to snag a hefty Sam Cooke 2LP comp and Prince's 1999 remaster before the prices jumped back up.

If you're near one, they were pretty well stocked. I got that Sam Cooke set, plus GnR, CCR, Queen, and a couple others.

Zero crowds and no one was anywhere near the vinyl. Did self check-out at the three closest stores near me and didn't have to be near a single human for any of it.

Roxy Music is also at Udiscover...I've been eyeing it there. Could get just this with an extra 20% and not have to worry about finding 2 others. Reviews are mixed on the quality though.
You can do the cancellation trick at Target though. So you just buy 2 others titles at a similar price and immediately cancel the other two.

I have been meaning to add Tusk to my collection for a while and saw that my store had limited stock. I ran out and picked it up this morning and I can confirm the CB etching. Sound great, easily worth $15 😃
I have an early press if it in good shape so I held off on buying it but now I kinda regret it haha. OOS now and there aren’t any Walmarts in NYC!

Got my Tusk on silver ordered online this morning. Warily went into my local Walmart (which is located in an area that likely has a bare minimum of vinyl collectors)

NIN- Pretty Hate Machine
Pink Floyd- Dark Side and The Wall (Grundman cuts)
Beastie Boys- Ill Communication
Kid Cudi- Man In The Moon

and while it wasn't on sale, this walmart still had an Iron Maiden- Live After Death Collector's set with the figurine and patch for retail price so i had to has that

Back