Online Vinyl Deals

Is the consensus that the UDiscover and Sound of Vinyl sale shipments will take a while? Most of mine said they would ship on the 9th but have yet to do so. I know they have their COVID disclaimer, so I havent reached out, but curious if anyone has gotten an ETA from them.
I currently have three different orders that have yet to be shipped: One from July (Elbow reissues), one from early August (GnR Greatest Hits), and one from just last week (U2 and some Elton Johns). I've occasionally received updates on the Elbow/GNR orders, perhaps I should reach out again.

Is the consensus that the UDiscover and Sound of Vinyl sale shipments will take a while? Most of mine said they would ship on the 9th but have yet to do so. I know they have their COVID disclaimer, so I havent reached out, but curious if anyone has gotten an ETA from them.
I ordered the U2 ATYCLB boxset on the 2nd (with code), shipped on the 6th and delivered on the 10th.

However, I bought 6 more albums with the 30% off code on the 2nd and haven't received any shipping info.

I placed six separate orders with the $10 off code. One is arriving tomorrow, another was assigned a tracking number but hasn’t departed the facility in the seven days since, and the other four (incidentally, the orders I’m more interested in) are a mystery.

I ordered the U2 ATYCLB boxset on the 2nd (with code), shipped on the 6th and delivered on the 10th.

However, I bought 6 more albums with the 30% off code on the 2nd and haven't received any shipping info.
I placed six separate orders with the $10 off code. One is arriving tomorrow, another was assigned a tracking number but hasn’t departed the facility in the seven days since, and the other four (incidentally, the orders I’m more interested in) are a mystery.

Most of mine were with the $10 off code, so I am assuming they are just buried. Fingers crossed

I got all my sound of vinyl stuff except two pre-orders and i got the majority of my udiscover stuff outside of some free/super cheap things which i'm in no rush to get. They're def. all over the place it seems and have to be absolutely buried with orders so i'd say give them an extra week or so and if you still don't hear anything then contact them.

Whatever you do though don't use the contact form on there site. I've used that twice and both times never got a reply, ever. On the other hand when I just use the email udiscoverstore@umgstores.com and compose my own message they've fixed the few problems i've had with no issues somewhat quickly (takes 3-4 days to respond).

Target is still adding things to their sale. A few bigger ticket items popped up including the Police box set:

Roxy Music studio album box set too:

don’t believe that was there earlier!

Target is still adding things to their sale. A few bigger ticket items popped up including the Police box set:

Roxy Music studio album box set too:

don’t believe that was there earlier!
So for this to make sense I’d have to throw a 3rd box set in the cart, right?

Most of mine were with the $10 off code, so I am assuming they are just buried. Fingers crossed
I received one today that was purchased with the $10 off code, so I don't think they're being treated any differently. But it's also true that I placed quite a few such orders and I don't think I've heard anything about the others.

Last edited:
Just a heads up looks like at least some vinyl from the Walmart $15 sale is going to be online as there are about 20 or so already lowered to the price. None of the ones I was interested in are lowered but maybe they add more since it's still early.

Just a heads up looks like at least some vinyl from the Walmart $15 sale is going to be online as there are about 20 or so already lowered to the price. None of the ones I was interested in are lowered but maybe they add more since it's still early.
Yea--I'm seeing some Walmart exclusives for $15 so far.

I guess it's more then just exclusives as well. I made a custom search to just show stuff at $15 to make it a little easier if they add more. Looks to be at about 235 albums right now. Some very mediocre pricing and some great after looking at a couple pages.

All Vinyl at $15

I guess it's more then just exclusives as well. I made a custom search to just show stuff at $15 to make it a little easier if they add more. Looks to be at about 235 albums right now. Some very mediocre pricing and some great after looking at a couple pages.

All Vinyl at $15
Right--it just seems that some of the exclusives are the better pricing....Tusk is $37 marked down to $15 for example. Queen Greatest Hits is $32 marked to $15.

All Vinyl at $15

Are these supposed to be in-store as well?

Back