Online Vinyl Deals

To add on to that, it is worth remembering that it is a broad sale too with different formats. Not that it's usually easy to combine but Xmas is coming so it's not too difficult to find something for family and then get a freebie for yourself...you know...good will given hard cover books and standard vinyl records often are in the same price stratosphere.

To add on to that, it is worth remembering that it is a broad sale too with different formats. Not that it's usually easy to combine but Xmas is coming so it's not too difficult to find something for family and then get a freebie for yourself...you know...good will given hard cover books and standard vinyl records often are in the same price stratosphere.
I already have the bible I'm not sure what other book I need but I guess I'll take a look

I noticed that the Khruangbin Late Night Tales is in the Target sale, as is the Kinks Lola vs Powerman preorder.

I've been going back and reading the pages with this gmail trick. Is this for the Udiscover sale or the sound of vinyl sale? Still confused on how this works but I'll give it a shot

I've been going back and reading the pages with this gmail trick. Is this for the Udiscover sale or the sound of vinyl sale? Still confused on how this works but I'll give it a shot
Essentially, add a . anywhere before the @gmail in a gmail email address and Udiscover will think it's a different email address. You will still get the confirmation email as google ignores the "."

if you email princevegeta@gmail.com and prince.vegeta@gmail.com, both will still go to the same email but udiscover will think they are different.

Essentially, add a . anywhere before the @gmail in a gmail email address and Udiscover will think it's a different email address. You will still get the confirmation email as google ignores the "."

if you email princevegeta@gmail.com and prince.vegeta@gmail.com, both will still go to the same email but udiscover will think they are different.
OK NOW I GET IT. I was reading it like I need to create multiple gmail accounts and gmail won't let me create a new one by just adding a decimal. OK OK THANK YOU

Looks like udiscover killed the $10 off coupon? I can't seem to get it to work anymore even with different email addresses I haven't used. Maybe it just doesn't work on preorders but it's not working on some of the Tone Poet preorders anymore :(

Looks like udiscover killed the $10 off coupon? I can't seem to get it to work anymore even with different email addresses I haven't used. Maybe it just doesn't work on preorders but it's not working on some of the Tone Poet preorders anymore :(
Bah my wife must have got a hold of their internet team. Can't get $10 or 30% off

I just used it on Wayne Shorter - Etcetera today, maybe it is just preorders

Edit: Nvm, just checked again and the codes don't work anymore. Guess I got it just in time oh well.

Last edited:
Probably my fault. I made 12 separate orders last night with that code. They caught on.

But it only cost me $70 for 11 albums and a 7 inch.

Probably my fault. I made 12 separate orders last night with that code. They caught on.

But it only cost me $70 for 11 albums and a 7 inch.
The UK UDiscover did a fuck up a good few years ago and offered 2 for £25. Cue me ordering Beatles Mono box & Amy Winehouse box for £25. I ordered a load more and some were shipped some cancelled. The code they gave for cancelling was worth £20 and I used it a few times.

One of the most challenging parts of some of these bigger sales (apart from staying away from them!) is finding stuff that's both worth buying and a good deal. No doubt both of those are subjective, but I thought I'd share that The Velvet Underground's Matrix Tapes Box Set can be purchased for $112 at Udiscover:
That's $14 per LP.

Back