Online Vinyl Deals

NOS of Big Head Todd & The Monsters first album, Another Mayberry, for only $8 direct from the band, likely warped but maybe signed
Oh hell yes I’m rolling the Dice on this for $8.
Maybe this $ will help them press Midnight Radio for the 1st Time.

Received my copy today...not signed...but I lucked out with a very slight wobble. Doesn't affect playback and can easily be fixed with a vinyl flat.

Nice!
The dirty three Ocean songs pre-order was on there, got it for 25 bucks and 12 bucks for the new killers album which feels just about right.
Good call....got ocean songs along with Because the internet and get rich or die tryin for $60 and can cancel my $50 pre-order for ocean songs I had

This sound of vinyl sale is weird asf. It actually went live a few hours after the udiscover sale but was even more random then currently and someone on another forum made the connection they just placed every single album title that started with numbers or the letters a and b haha. So I went through and had a nice little order ready (several Pink Floyd albums were down to $13) and then suddenly the discounts disappeared which im guessing they realized the mistake and now the discounts are still random but I don't see any pattern or anything. There's def. way more things for sale but im fatigued at this point and pretty much tapped out haha

There's a general link. There's stuff on sale that isn't in there and some things still that are in the sale section but not discounted. A big help is going to the filter of any search you do and click "In Stock" so it just shows what they have available.

They also do a fairly good job with there tags on the albums pages. For example f it's a Waxwork Records albums they'll have a clickable link to view all other albums they have from that label which is nice for labels like this and MoFi. Then they have other random tag collections for different albums which might help find some hidden treasures.

Also, I went back and used that $10 off coupon with different emails (just adding a . in different spots really, the gmail trick) on udiscover on a few things under $10 from vinyl to tape to cds and they all mostly just shipped today which were 100% free so that was a nice bonus.

Video games/Music/Books/Movies/Board games - Mix&match - buy 2 get 1 free @ Target starting Sun, Nov 8th thru' Nov 14

Items can be from any combination of video games, board games, crafty activity, movies, books or music. Excludes select video games, and pre-order and new release movies. Lowest priced item will be free. Quantities limited. No rain checks.

Just saw this on slickdeals...

Just in case all the recent sales and endless pre-orders weren't enough Target is coming back for another round as well which i'm sure will have Amazon joining the fun as well soon after. 😨

The Deagostini jazz bundles are back on sale at Zavvi. This time for £50 instead of £30. Still a decent price but duplicates could be an issue if you have a lot.

Back