Online Vinyl Deals

Dang - I previewed the Tina Brooks TP preorder, and the Paul Chambers [this might be my favorite!], and the Bobby Hutcherson, and the Duke Pearson, and the Art Blakey, and then added Hancock's Prisoner to make it an even 6.

And I'm definitely stopping now. Not going to search for anything else. Probably
I kept saying that last time they had the sale but that cancellation trick had me keep going back for more hah.

Yeah I didn't even know it existed until I saw your first post about picking it up from the Target sale. Some great albums in there and same, I've got many (maybe all) of them, but what comes with the box should be better. Glad I got in when there were still 2 left!
Hah, same thing here. I think we collectively wiped them out, I checked out when there were 3 left.

When I looked at it last night, there were 5. I added it to my cart so I would hopefully get it in the AM when the sale went live. Pretty sure you're right though about us buying them all!
This review of the set should lend some excitement to the anticipation of receiving it!

You guys got any other great recent reissues they have in stock that I'm forgetting? So far I think I'll go for the two Acoustic Sounds Nina Simone's and finally pick up Ethiopian Knights BN80.
After some deep-digging, was surprised to find Sasaki Hideto/Sekine Toshiyuki Quartet + 1 ‎– Stop Over from Tony Higgins' BBE Music J Jazz Masterclass Series. Damn good price and not all that easy to find stateside that I know of.

After some deep-digging, was surprised to find Sasaki Hideto/Sekine Toshiyuki Quartet + 1 ‎– Stop Over from Tony Higgins' BBE Music J Jazz Masterclass Series. Damn good price and not all that easy to find stateside that I know of.
It's amazing just how much music is there to find. It seems that no matter what combination of filters I use to search, the site comes up with 50 pages of albums, many of which are unique to that particular combination of filters. Feels kind of endless. Nice find!

Just got the two Nina Simone's and Giant Steps. Weirdly, the Acoustic Sounds/Verve reissue of Coltrane's Ballads seems to be excluded from the deal.
Yea A Love Supreme was also not in it. It seemed like only those two weren't part of the deal out of all of the ones issued or up for pre-order so far. I might grab those Ninas...Giant Steps isn't the AS Reissue series.

Yea A Love Supreme was also not in it. It seemed like only those two weren't part of the deal out of all of the ones issued or up for pre-order so far. I might grab those Ninas...Giant Steps isn't the AS Reissue series.
Yeah i know Giant steps isn’t but i was thinking I wanted coltrane ballads and I also needed giant steps so I swapped that one in to get 3 for $60. Got coltrane ballads on udiscover for $25 shipped .

And now I’m stopping (again haha)

Back