Online Vinyl Deals

Another heads up on the Target sale. If you're a "Circle" member they sent out emails 2 days ago with many people getting different offers. Mine was "Spend $50+ twice and get $15 in rewards". They vary wildly it looks like as i've seen 4-5 different amounts like spend $30 twice and get $10 etc.

Something else to help buy some time before the Target sell starts, udiscover has a 1 time use coupon AHH!10OFF for $10 off and everything is free shipping so I was able to get the Misfits - Collection 2 for $3.54 shipped. Most albums are still overpriced but if you can find something on the first few pages there's some solid deals.

Udiscover

Cancelation trick is a go. Have fun, guys.
There appear to be some exclusions (like the Coltrane - Ballads reissue), but thankfully the Tone Poet titles I was looking at were a go. Might give that cancellation trick a go!

EDIT: Success! Damn, that's a nifty sleight-of-hand!

It's not there at the moment, but it will difficult to top the Nujabes - Modal Soul I snatched for < $35, that's for sure!

You can get a standard 2xLP pink RTJ4 for < $20.
yeah a good one i was already eyeing that.if purchased what other items did you pick up along with it for the deal?

i thought i read somewhere reddit response from bullmoose IIRC the first run the jewels reissue got cancelled? they're showing it as still available for pre order.

Grabbed the Black Sabbath Paranoid 5lp with the trick

Then threw in a lil tricky blu-ray action. I got the new Friday the 13th scream boxset for just a bit over $90 shipped which made me finally jump on it.

Nearing $200 already barely 20 minutes into the sale haha. Time to chill and find some good single album deals now.

last time they had the sale i went crazy.there is more than a few things i want from the next two RSD drops so i have to behave this time. ☹️

Some interesting stuff on target.

yeah a good one i was already eyeing that.if purchased what other items did you pick up along with it for the deal?

I got RTJ4 from the previous Target sale.

Some interesting stuff on target.

Good finds here. I'll think about the Hydeout Productions.

Be careful with pre orders. Heard rumblings they'll cancel those or they will make it a hassle.

Got my first order in, nothing bonkers but 12ish pe ratio for three annoying to find at retail pieces is very nice

Be careful with pre orders. Heard rumblings they'll cancel those or they will make it a hassle.

Got my first order in, nothing bonkers but 12ish pe ratio for three annoying to find at retail pieces is very nice
I had 7 preorders the last time they had this sale. 3 arrived on time based on the advertised release date. 1 arrived after a week or two delay (they notified me).

1 got cancelled because I forgot to approve a delay notification that they sent me - but I have a feeling I wouldn't have received this anyway since it's still showing as out of stock on their website - probably oversold (Khruangbin Mordechai).

1 has been delayed a couple of times already that I've had to approve and I'm still waiting on (RTJ4 deluxe 4LP) - I'm not hopeful on this one as I think this is out of stock everywhere, I think they oversold this.

The last one has been delayed until November, but I think it's the same for everywhere it's available (Mary J. Blige My Life).

Back