Online Vinyl Deals

Yeah i know Giant steps isn’t but i was thinking I wanted coltrane ballads and I also needed giant steps so I swapped that one in to get 3 for $60. Got coltrane ballads on udiscover for $25 shipped .

And now I’m stopping (again haha)
Giant steps is rad! I haven't looked much into the newer reissue since I have an older pressing of it but it's a solid album!

@TheThinWhiteDuke @Russ I @bobomac2 looks like my Bruce shipped already via FedEx. Another of my orders shipped as well!
I’m so stoked for this.
Yeah they just dispatched like an entire FedEx truck toward my house
Same...I went overboard. Granted it was all on my “to buy for the rest of the year” list in terms of Tone Poets and Verve Reissues, and might as well save a ton of money and get a few for free. Plus not having to pay VMP anymore makes it a bit easier haha

I’m so stoked for this.

Same...I went overboard. Granted it was all on my “to buy for the rest of the year” list in terms of Tone Poets and Verve Reissues, and might as well save a ton of money and get a few for free. Plus not having to pay VMP anymore makes it a bit easier haha

Yeah- one thing of advice I have for anyone going forward is that if you are going to pull the Cancel 2 trick then do it fast because orders are getting locked in under an hour

Yeah- one thing of advice I have for anyone going forward is that if you are going to pull the Cancel 2 trick then do it fast because orders are getting locked in under an hour
I've had instances of this happening within minutes, so yeah, I'd say do the cancellations immediately after submitting the order (as soon as the "transaction complete" screen comes up with a link to the order). Also, I've experienced their system freezing on me when I've tried to access the order through the transaction screen, but been able to access it with no problem by using the link sent via email. Point being, if your screen freezes, find another way in.

Yep--they started doing this last time too. I bet they cannot fix the way their system processes the sale easily so the best fix for them is to lock in orders really quickly.

Amazon has had some ok timed deals and then 15-20% off warehouse deals the past few years but nothing too special imo. They used to be awesome and have a good amount of exclusives and high end giveaways on Prime day but those days are long gone I think.

Last edited:
Prime Day Music Deals
20% Off Warehouse Vinyl

Pretty horrible again it looks like. They used to at least include all of the Warehouse as part of the 20% off but the last few years have been limited selection and not a very good selection at that.

Last year I got the John Coltrane 1963 boxset, and the year before that I got an autographed Fleet Foxes, but other than that it's been nothing special...so on that trend, I'm assuming there will be one and exactly one record I will actually want this time around too

I just picked up the R.E.M. target exclusive for $18 with the cancelation trick. That thing sounds REALLY good!! I am very impressed with the sound, color, and 180g. it was cut by Bellman so not surprising it sounds good. If Out of Time is not in your library and its something you may want, don't hesitate to grab the Target exclusive

I just picked up the R.E.M. target exclusive for $18 with the cancelation trick. That thing sounds REALLY good!! I am very impressed with the sound, color, and 180g. it was cut by Bellman so not surprising it sounds good. If Out of Time is not in your library and its something you may want, don't hesitate to grab the Target exclusive
Good review. Out of Time has a couple songs I don’t like hearing as much as when they came out.

Back