Online Vinyl Deals

For the EU team, it's also available from Dodax for ± 52€ (and free shipping to EU countries as usual with Dodax)

or UK shop

Damn you but also, thanks.

This deal is amazing. Zavvi in the UK has a 10 classic jazz album deal for £29.99. Seems to be a random selection but I bought a rake previously and they were uniformly excellent. They seem to be from the Deagostini Jazz collection, which were great pressings. If you use this link
Zavvi UK I think we both get £5 credit.

(If not I think you put in CONOR-R33)

And if we get duplicates we can PIF fellow N&Gers

E6AB22EC-C15D-425E-BCA9-FD13CCA80D6E.jpeg

Last edited:
And you don’t need to sign up for a z Box. Just when registering an account you enter the CONOR-R33 and there should be £5 credit after an order. But it might only be for their z box thing do don’t worry. I think anyway. God knows. I’ve use Zavvi before for graphic novels only

Ach, I bit on this Zavvi deal too. My Mum will probably kill me when a box of 10 records arrives at her place. I tried your code @Murfocakes and after registering and then trying to check out it said I couldn't use the code as I was an existing customer!

Ach, I bit on this Zavvi deal too. My Mum will probably kill me when a box of 10 records arrives at her place. I tried your code @Murfocakes and after registering and then trying to check out it said I couldn't use the code as I was an existing customer!

We can get a duplicate swap shop going @Poly-Rythmo in the PIF threads. Change mum for wife and I am in the same boat.

Wax Time can also sound really good.
I was just saying that lots of Wax Time releases have been reported to sound very good. Now, this is probably due to the fact that jazz and especially the great jazz artists, is usually recorded very very well. It would take a true butcher to make it sound awful.
You know what, fuck it. People can go buy what they want im not going to sit here and match anecdotes with every person who ever bought one
yeah i guess i got the wrong guy, i apologize for mistaking you for somebody else.

Last edited:
yeah i guess i got the wrong guy, i apologize for mistaking you for somebody else.

lol, I forgot all about that argument. I actually don't own a single Wax Time which is why I was confused- but I HAVE heard multiple people say that they can sound good. I also stand by what I said that jazz being recorded so well that it is going to sound good to most systems and ears.

I'm glad I left an impression on you though

So I am not sure how many of these are true deals but Bull Moose is having an online vinyl clearance sale

Edit: After scanning they seem ton end up nearest lower end Discogs value so not bad Check against other sites if needed but good LRS option for sure

Last edited:
So I am not sure how many of these are true deals but Bull Moose is having an online vinyl clearance sale

I got the 100 gecs remix, since it's the only one I know. ;) Thank you.
Never ordered from Bull Moose before, so hopefully all goes well. :)

Last edited:
Back