Online Vinyl Deals

customer service says that only members who received email through ebay messages with the promotion code (or they are just saying that to avoid letting me use it haha)

I did the chat option on ebay to find out why I didnt get one (this is before I found out it was targeted to 20+ year members), since I was annoyed that I have yet to ever receive a targeted coupon despite being a frequent ebay shopper. They asked if I received an email through messages but still escalated it and I got an email shortly ago from their support team granting me a coupon code for the offer amount....

YMMV But may be worth a shot

I did the chat option on ebay to find out why I didnt get one (this is before I found out it was targeted to 20+ year members), since I was annoyed that I have yet to ever receive a targeted coupon despite being a frequent ebay shopper. They asked if I received an email through messages but still escalated it and I got an email shortly ago from their support team granting me a coupon code for the offer amount....

YMMV But may be worth a shot
Hmm...maybe I’ll try that...

I just tried it.. I talked to someone that had super broken english and just basically told me several times that it was an automatic email sent out and they couldn't manually do it... yet she offered to "manually" send me a $5 off coupon to make up for it 🙃
Well now I see that I had indeed received that message within ebay today, which I hadn't realized when I used the coupon. Also just proved to myself it's a one-time-use-only coupon. :)

Ebay UK has one of its 20% off certain buyers deals. Music Magpie are in there and they have the Louis Armstrong meets Oscar Peterson and the Getz/ Gilberto at £35 a piece so they work out at £28 a pop once you take the 20% off. Plus free shipping.

And you can get another quid or so from various cashback sites so £55 for the pair. As cheap as I've seen them by at least a tenner

That's just what two different people on discogs said and the barcode is the same for any of the vinyl releases. It's probably 180g like the 2009 though i'm sure.

elusivedisc.com has a listing for 2009 here and shows as being sold out

then a second one here which is still available and says
Long Out of Print Collection Once Again Available!
Limited Edition 180g Audiophile Vinyl 4LP Set!

so chances are it's essentially the exact release as 2009 so anyone buying it should be happy with it.

It arrived today. I think it’s the 2009 180g version.
Very pleased with the quality of the pressing.
E5843DCF-E542-41C4-8EBA-FC79A76F04F1.jpeg1B250349-BDA6-457B-B9ED-9BF5E4FC4740.jpeg7CA48FBB-79D0-45BE-9BF3-B1B618053846.jpeg0E592F42-2830-4ABE-BF49-A4CEF69217DC.jpeg308160D3-3BC5-4991-8261-64658DF0E0F6.jpegAB1A0874-7BA1-4AD8-9FF7-111F310A9712.jpeg5DF1FAF1-7317-4DE4-A8F0-04DA3196DB33.jpeg

Is there a trick to ordering from Acoustic Sounds? Every time I put in my Postal code it says please select a shipping method below but there’s no method showing up.

Nope. It’s blank. I’ve tried different browsers on my work computer and my phone. 🤷🏼‍♂️
It took me 3 tries of clicking that to get it to work. I think that it tries to rewrite your address to a slightly different format. It does it for shipping address and billing address separately so I think that's why it took so many tries.

Edit: I should specify that was during check out, not during the "select your shipping option" part.

Back