Online Vinyl Deals

So I am not sure how many of these are true deals but Bull Moose is having an online vinyl clearance sale

Edit: After scanning they seem ton end up nearest lower end Discogs value so not bad Check against other sites if needed but good LRS option for sure
Kinda funny, like they're trying to catch all of us when we're in the RSD "ah, what the hell!" record-purchasing frame of mind LOL

Everyone knows about the potential eBay discount code?

Enter code at checkout HAPPY25 for $25 off a purchase of $25.01 or more.

Not every account gets it. Mine did!

View attachment 64001
I got this coupon message; it looks like it works for eBay’s “first members,” whatever that means. That makes me feel old but hey, I just got the Intervention pressing of Matthew Sweet’s 100% Fun for $15!

I got this coupon message; it looks like it works for eBay’s “first members,” whatever that means. That makes me feel old but hey, I just got the Intervention pressing of Matthew Sweet’s 100% Fun for $15!

Yeah, I seen people saying that too but I have been a member from the very beginning and it didn't work for me. I also tried a second account I made awhile back and had a friend check his and ended up being 0-3. Seems like it's about the same with most of there promotions though like this where we will never know exactly who it was for.

Hmm...I've been a member for forever too but wouldn't work for me. I've seen some people say it targets older accounts that haven't been active recently.

Everyone knows about the potential eBay discount code?

Enter code at checkout HAPPY25 for $25 off a purchase of $25.01 or more.

Not every account gets it. Mine did!

View attachment 64001
It did work for me. Picked up a Reel to Real title for just under $15. Now I'm wondering if it's a one-time-only offer....:unsure:

customer service says that only members who received email through ebay messages with the promotion code (or they are just saying that to avoid letting me use it haha)

Back