Online Vinyl Deals

You guys are lucky. My target had a single copy of CCR on clearance and it was beat up asf lol. Not a single other clearance record within 40 miles.

I haven't been to my local Target to check for clearance but I doubt that they have anything. The vinyl seems to sell fairly well.

Checked my local Target tonight. A ton af records, but the only thing on clearance was the Stranger Things soundtrack. None of the other stuff people have been posting was on sale. Did wonder about Taylor Swift’s Lover. Target exclusive 2LP with 1 pink and 1 blue record at $24. Seems like a good price for that record but I figured there must be a catch?

So to save some driving

Sample the items you're interested in to see if your local has even one or two. If so, they're likely in clearance land for more. If not, then they're not. I would use the Sinatra or Selena Lopez and look for the discounted price with your zip. This list isn't exhaustive and some things there aren't discounted anywhere, but good to find potential stores

I would say this is a hell of a deal...it reg sells for around 75+

Live from Mars [Vinyl]

Insta Buy... the cover of Sexual Healing alone is worth it.
Discogs says this 2009 Press going for ~$90

Insta Buy... the cover of Sexual Healing alone is worth it.
Discogs says this 2009 Press going for ~$90

I found it interesting eBay has it listed for cheap too...it’s like a missing shipment was found or something ...I have an OG but damn I’m tempted to hear if it sounds better or not

People on discogs say there was a repress in 2019, it's probably that.

popmarket is selling it for $45 shipped along with importcds, deepdiscount, walmart and acousticsounds etc. all under $50 as well.
I mean it has to be with all of them showing up...still a great album though

I mean it has to be with all of them showing up...still a great album though

Yeah, not trying to take away from it just throwing more options out there. I've only heard the digital version but I remember it being a great show. I think everyone could use a little extra Ben Harper in there life though!

People on discogs say there was a repress in 2019, it's probably that.

popmarket is selling it for $45 shipped along with importcds, deepdiscount, walmart and acousticsounds etc. all under $50 as well.

I don’t see a 2019 Reissue on Discogs, but you could be right.
The Amazon page advertises it as the 2009 press.
If what I get is not the 2009 Press....PIFsgiving is going to be Live From Mars.

9 Reissue on Discogs, but you could be right.

That's just what two different people on discogs said and the barcode is the same for any of the vinyl releases. It's probably 180g like the 2009 though i'm sure.

elusivedisc.com has a listing for 2009 here and shows as being sold out

then a second one here which is still available and says
Long Out of Print Collection Once Again Available!
Limited Edition 180g Audiophile Vinyl 4LP Set!

so chances are it's essentially the exact release as 2009 so anyone buying it should be happy with it.

For the EU team, it's also available from Dodax for ± 52€ (and free shipping to EU countries as usual with Dodax)

or UK shop

Back