Online Vinyl Deals

Anyone near nyc and can pick this up?

Don't mean to squat on your request, but if someone is able to swing by here, I would be interested as well :)

I live 10 min from Summit, NJ.
I do not agree with your decision to feed West Elm's corporate take over of small town NJ.
And I would, again, remind you that there is a legit independent record store, literally right next door to West Elm's brick and mortar.

However, @Mather impressed upon me the community we are here a did me a solid with a White Whale I could not get shipped to the US - so I will pick it up for you both.

How do you want to do this?
Do you want to pre-buy and I will go by and pick it up and then mail it to you?
Let me know how you want to do this.

I do not agree with your decision to feed West Elm's corporate take over of small town NJ.
And I would, again, remind you that there is a legit independent record store, literally right next door to West Elm's brick and mortar.

However, @Mather impressed upon me the community we are here a did me a solid with a White Whale I could not get shipped to the US - so I will pick it up for you both.

Well thank you :)
Please PM me your info when you are ready and I'll get you paid up.........very much appreciated :)

You just want me to swing by and purchase?
May not get there till tomorrow, FYI.

Never mind...I see you have to do a curbside pickup.

@Crabbers & @AnthonyI - I'll purchase on line and try and get to the store tomorrow to pick it up.
Should be able to get it in the mail to you on Friday.
DM me your mailing address and I'll send them media mail.

Now you've got me selling out to Corporate America. 😜

Never mind...I see you have to do a curbside pickup.

@Crabbers & @AnthonyI - I'll purchase on line and try and get to the store tomorrow to pick it up.
Should be able to get it in the mail to you on Friday.
DM me your mailing address and I'll send them media mail.

Now you've got me selling out to Corporate America. 😜
@Crabbers and @AnthonyI, its sold out.
Sorry kids.

Here is what West Elm spit back at me when I tried to pay.

Order Difficulties
We're sorry, the The Fugees Vinyl, The Score (9114911) is no longer available. This item will be removed from your shopping bag.

don't know if already mentioned Stones Throw 20% off sale with code SUMMER2020
those who pre-ordered The Koreatown Oddity – Little Dominiques Nosebleed before the sale customer service was hella cool about me canceling my order so i could re-order it with the discount.
Stones Throw Store

That Los Retros "Everlasting" is real good 👌🔥 was gonna pick it up on Friday in Bandcamp but I think it will be cheaper here, thanks!

I'm waiting on the same thing
Got a response finally...

"
Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, the Tical Limited Edition LP has been affected by a production delay and we do not currently have an expected time-frame for when this will ship. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! Rest assured that we will be back in touch as soon as we have an update regarding the status of your order.

If you would prefer to cancel your order for a refund, let me know and I can have our team take care of this for you.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns!

Thank you for your patience and support,
Alex + uDiscover Music"

In case anyone is wondering, on 5/19, the day after I posted here about my blue note order mix-up, they sent me the return mailing label. I re-packed the record in a box with the label and dropped it off at the post office on 5/26. I sent a follow-up e-mail on 6/18, asking if they'd received it (because I hadn't received any kind of notice from them). I received an e-mail response last thursday 6/25, thanking me for reaching out and saying that "a team member will be back in touch with you shortly."

Moral of the story - do not order directly from the blue note site.

Apparently, posting in this thread is the trick to getting a response from the Blue Note store. This afternoon I finally got a response from Blue Note:

"Hi Eric,

Thanks for your patience. We wanted to confirm that your package has been received by our returns team. Unfortunately, the Lee Morgan - Cornbread LP you ordered has been delayed until mid-August. As this is the case, we're either able to keep your order active, or offer a cancelation and refund if you choose not to wait."

WTF - I ordered Cornbread on March 16. It was released over a year ago. How on earth is it delayed?

My family lives in Livingston and I bought my first records at Scottis a few years ago! What a small world, looking back they had great selections for a small little store

Apparently, posting in this thread is the trick to getting a response from the Blue Note store. This afternoon I finally got a response from Blue Note:

"Hi Eric,

Thanks for your patience. We wanted to confirm that your package has been received by our returns team. Unfortunately, the Lee Morgan - Cornbread LP you ordered has been delayed until mid-August. As this is the case, we're either able to keep your order active, or offer a cancelation and refund if you choose not to wait."

WTF - I ordered Cornbread on March 16. It was released over a year ago. How on earth is it delayed?
It’s not limited, so they are having more pressed and won’t have them till August?

Back