Online Vinyl Deals

Anyone in the States have to deal with hhv customer service? Got a package today in a big thin box that was really beat up. Luckily they put all the single albums I bought in a solid mailer inside the box so they are mostly fine but for some reason they thought it would be a good idea to put a boxset I bought underneath the mailer (with 5 albums) with only one little strand of bubble wrap and basically the boxset got crushed all over and the record jacket inside has seam splits on all three sides with the vinyl itself poking out the fourth side through there inner jackets :eek:

Don't feel like dealing with more customer service right now so I was going to wait a day or two but wanted to see if anyone has any experience dealing with them?

Just an FYI, uDiscover seems to be offering Free shipping at the moment and that seems to be working for the $0.00 items. I just picked up a Sting album for literally nothing. I tried it again with GNR...........same applied. So head on over, only a few titles left that aren't sold out.
1593749535138.png

Just an FYI, uDiscover seems to be offering Free shipping at the moment and that seems to be working for the $0.00 items. I just picked up a Sting album for literally nothing. I tried it again with GNR...........same applied. So head on over, only a few titles left that aren't sold out.
View attachment 54953

I got most of 'em. Thank you kindly.

View attachment 54953
Well that's pretty sweet. Thanks!

View attachment 54953
Heck yeah! I’ve been wanting Night Moves for a while now, so picked it up, along with the Sinatra record. For free!

It isn’t advertised but everything seems to be 25% off + free shipping, you can also use discount codes SURVEY20 or UD20OFF and get an additional 20% off.i pre-ordered the PJ Harvey reissues for $15 per LP before tax
uDiscover Music
Well thank you 3lp Flaming Pie for $35 (and one of @AnthonyI ’s tips as well)

It isn’t advertised but everything seems to be 25% off + free shipping, you can also use discount codes SURVEY20 or UD20OFF and get an additional 20% off.i pre-ordered the PJ Harvey reissues for $15 per LP before tax
uDiscover Music
Wow. Flaming Pie, GnR, and Pete Yorn for the grand total of 25 bones and some pocket change. Thanks for the tip @Sonicpharmacist and @Vinyl&Kicks86

uDiscover Music

FYI, try both the stackable SURVEY20 and UD20OFF to see which one takes more off for what you have in your cart. I found that SURVEY20 took an extra 20% off preorders and the other did not, whereas it seems that UD20OFF works for box sets but not the other.

Edit: and if you have already used those codes, try COMEBACK

Last edited:

Free Shipping at Svart Records in Finland until July 8th

FINLAND
Free shipping for orders over 50 euro

EUROPEAN UNION, NORWAY & SWITZERLAND
Free shipping for orders over 55 euro

NORTH AMERICA (FEDEX ONLY!)
Free shipping for orders over 90 euro

FYI, try both the stackable SURVEY20 and UD20OFF to see which one takes more off for what you have in your cart. I found that SURVEY20 took an extra 20% off preorders and the other did not, whereas it seems that UD20OFF works for box sets but not the other.

Edit: and if you have already used those codes, try COMEBACK
FWIW I used the UD20OFF code for the Flaming Pie preorder and it worked

Back