Online Vinyl Deals

I did too because I looked at their list of jazz titles and I don’t have a ton of them. I did put in the notes: “please do not send the Roland Hanna album as I got that in your last mystery box” 😂😂
TO BE FAIR it did say on the e-mail that they weren't sending any duplicates from the previous round. I'd prefer 3 more Rolands though tbh

This is a good deal. Jump on it people. Even good on the mystery bundles.

View attachment 45108

I'm tempted by the $25 mystery bundle but I already have a lot of their releases, what are the odds I get a double? Plus I have four things in my cart already. I really love so many artists on their roster though. Well, there's always PIF if I get a double!

TO BE FAIR it did say on the e-mail that they weren't sending any duplicates from the previous round. I'd prefer 3 more Rolands though tbh
Haha. I actually spun the Roland today and it’s not bad. Just don’t know that it will get a lot of spins for me and it’s hilarious everyone got one. I always buy mystery bundles and am almost always disappointed. I got one from Rappcats awhile back from a used sale they had and it was three crappy $5 bin records and I think I paid $30...

I'm tempted by the $25 mystery bundle but I already have a lot of their releases, what are the odds I get a double? Plus I have four things in my cart already. I really love so many artists on their roster though. Well, there's always PIF if I get a double!

I got Dwight Yoakam(cool!), Ben Lee(alright), and Ben Folds(eh).

i got sucked in again. i'm definitely an easy target for these types of things.

I don't blame ya, I almost thought about getting this one since its all Jazz but the last mystery box was way too funny.
Nothing wrong with Roland Hanna but it was amusing to see that a bunch of us here got it in their boxes, it's a small sample size but since they were limited to 100 boxes I wouldn't be surprised if like at least 40 people got that same record.
Instead of spending $50 on 3 albums and maybe getting 1 record I would kind of want, I'd rather just get one AP or MOFI release I've been holding off on.

I might have done a thing.

Or two.

Or twelve.

😬

giphy.gif

i got "some" Colemine LPs and im debating what BN80s to get at 16€ a piece ... i feel like im @Skalap ing in here

Back