Online Vinyl Deals

All Bowie vinyl over at SOV is 25% off.

And use SOVBFF for free shipping, or SOV20OFF for an additional 20% off. These two cannot be used together.

And use SOVBFF for free shipping, or SOV20OFF for an additional 20% off. These two cannot be used together.
Thanks, that was a chunk of stuff I didn’t already have for $50.

Numero is having an Unwound sale including all the boxes for $100 but I grabbed the awesome New Plastic Ideas for $12

Numero is having an Unwound sale including all the boxes for $100 but I grabbed the awesome New Plastic Ideas for $12

Awesome, thanks! Been meaning to grab a copy of Leaves Turn Inside You

I might have done a thing. $100 for 4 Boxsets seems like a pretty good deal though, right?

Having zero Unwound records, is it best to start at the beginning, as with most bands?

The 4-box bundle at $100 is a value and tempting... but I am so behind on listening to my box sets that it seems foolish to indulge at this time.

Maybe a dip in for two records would be prudent.

Last edited:
Having zero Unwound records, is it best to start at the beginning, as with most bands?

The 4-box bundle at $100 is a value and tempting... but I am so behind on listening to my box sets that it seems foolish to indulge at this time.

Maybe a dip in for two records would be prudent.
It depends what you are looking for. Their early sound is raw post hardcore aggression and as they went on their sound softened a bit and become more arty. I would probably suggest the final LP Leaves Turn Inside You as a good jumping in point that was the first album of theirs that really grabbed my attention. For something a bit more abrasive I would probably suggest either The Future of What or Repetition.

Back