Online Vinyl Deals

No one knows...sometimes it is...sometimes it isn’t...check all vinyl though once you get it...multiple copies (including mine) cane with wrong vinyl in albums
I don't think so, I got a box from them a few months ago and it wasn't numbered

thank you both. I don’t really care if it’s numbered, the music is why I’m getting it, just curious.

Better than the $335 equivalent on Amazon UK. Don't own any Dylan so keeping my eyes peeped for good prices over here. Looks like a lovely set, I'm sure you'll have a great time with it @Sonicpharmacist !
Also, you can also contordering from Amazon US and having it shipped I have ordered stuff from other countries Amazons (UK, CA, JP) and even with shipping it was still a good deal.

Also, you can also contordering from Amazon US and having it shipped I have ordered stuff from other countries Amazons (UK, CA, JP) and even with shipping it was still a good deal.
Was my first instinct but unfortunately delivery to the UK wasn't available on the box set 💀 Definitely a trick worth employing at times though, did so most recently picking up Metaphorical Music from JP (y)

Phew, back up to $150+. Still a good deal, was strongly considering this after listening to my CD copy of Highway 61 Revisited last week. I've got other things on my wantlist I need to get to first.

It is still available for $129 if you click "new" under other options.

That being said, I've already got an original mono Blonde On Blonde, the KG remaster of Times They Are A Changin', and the Sundazed KG Bringing It All Back Home. Should I get this box , or just pick up mono copies of Hwy 61 and Freewheelin or like $25 each

That being said, I've already got an original mono Blonde On Blonde, the KG remaster of Times They Are A Changin', and the Sundazed KG Bringing It All Back Home. Should I get this box , or just pick up mono copies of Hwy 61 and Freewheelin or like $25 each
I like the set. It is really nice and it sounds great. Ultimately it’s up to you and how much you like Mono Dylan. I had Freewheelin’ Bringing It All Back Home and Highway 61 but they were all beat up stereo copies and I was happy to upgrade. Aesthetically the packaging is great too it comes with a nice booklet with photos and whatnot and besides the 2 LPs you still want you also get his Self-Titled LP, The Other Side Of Bob Dylan and John Wesley Harding and while those aren’t as good necessarily as the others they are still Prime Dylan LPs. Obviously do whatever you are comfortable with but if you spring for the box I don’t think you would be disappointed either.

I like the set. It is really nice and it sounds great. Ultimately it’s up to you and how much you like Mono Dylan. I had Freewheelin’ Bringing It All Back Home and Highway 61 but they were all beat up stereo copies and I was happy to upgrade. Aesthetically the packaging is great too it comes with a nice booklet with photos and whatnot and besides the 2 LPs you still want you also get his Self-Titled LP, The Other Side Of Bob Dylan and John Wesley Harding and while those aren’t as good necessarily as the others they are still Prime Dylan LPs. Obviously do whatever you are comfortable with but if you spring for the box I don’t think you would be disappointed either.
I really wish he'd take a page outta Bowie's book and do career spanning boxsets. I'd kill for a set starting with Nashville Skyline through Desire (excluding "Dylan")

It's temporarily out of stock, which usually means a few weeks. So you can lock in the price and cancel later if you change your mind. From past experience, the price will jump up once it is in stock again so just something to know.

FYI if you are looking for Dylan sets in stock, please do not purchase from i-Deals Store. If for any reason you need to cancel, the owner will just auto reply a form letter that says how he "tried to cancel but it is too far along in the shipping process
:(
" . This happened to me before and I let it slide, of which he replied quick with a thank you...I tried ordering an Out Of Stock LP, and tried cancelling bc it wasn't true mono like the listing said, got the same message and I knew something was up. He even sent the same message to Amazon staff's request to cancel. Eventually he just marked the item as shipped.

Also kind of awesome that you get a download code for the entire set!

Back