Online Vinyl Deals

Finally got mine, ended up with these two:

nothing amazing but overall good deal
I got that Roland as well, then an RSD comp. All in all, decent value but didn't change my mind on how I feel about these mystery grab bags.
Damn...you made out really well. I think I got the same 2 as @Melt Face Molly Drop ...the Sun Records RSD Comp and that Roland Hanna album. I also got a 7" of Mike Watt + The Secondmen...all in all a bit of a swing and a miss sadly for me but that's the nature of these things. I had a feeling it would happen though.
I Got the Sun comp and Ben Webster. Wasn't too jazzed about the Sun comp until I listened to it and actually quite enjoyed it. I am stoked on the Ben Webster for sure. Also should be noted that these records survived 4 days in my the mail lock box as I didn't realize they were there and the mail deliverer forgot to leave me the key. Survived 80+ degree weather over that time 😓

IMAG3148.jpg

I, too, got Roland.

Lol i guess the actual description shoulda been:

"For only $25 (shipping included), we’ll send you a copy of Roland Hanna - Perugia: Live in Montreux 74 and 1 randomly selected 12″ record from our vault. The selection may include out-of-print titles, catalog staples, limited edition color vinyl pressings that have been sitting on our shelves, or even another copy of Roland Hanna - Perugia: Live in Montreux 74 "

Lol i guess the actual description shoulda been:

"For only $25 (shipping included), we’ll send you a copy of Roland Hanna - Perugia: Live in Montreux 74 and 1 randomly selected 12″ record from our vault. The selection may include out-of-print titles, catalog staples, limited edition color vinyl pressings that have been sitting on our shelves, or even another copy of Roland Hanna - Perugia: Live in Montreux 74 "
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I haven’t actually listened to the Roland yet. But either way I’m glad to support ORG. They press some great stuff.

I know it's not vinyl but, The Acid Mother Temple are having a sale on T-shirts that were supposed to be sold in Europe, but with the tour cancelled... Well you know how it is.

I think it's about $30 shipped from Japan but the website has more info.

Not technically a deal but I don't know where else to put this.

John Prine - represses are going to be sold individually. Bullmoose has them for preorder.

I know it's not vinyl but, The Acid Mother Temple are having a sale on T-shirts that were supposed to be sold in Europe, but with the tour cancelled... Well you know how it is.

I think it's about $30 shipped from Japan but the website has more info.

Doesn't look like any are XL or 2XL size.

Went for the black double LP of Paul's Boutique, $15 shipped.

UPDATE: package arrived, it's not the 2xLP version as advertised. It's the single LP, which I already have.

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 9.40.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 9.40.44 AM.png

Waiting to hear back from customer support.

They've also updated the description on their site to the 1 LP version.

Last edited:
UPDATE: package arrived, it's not the 2xLP version as advertised. It's the single LP, which I already have.

View attachment 43901

View attachment 43902

Waiting to hear back from customer support.

They've also updated the description on their site to the 1 LP version.
Same issue here! I have also reached out to customer service, let me know what you hear. :(

I remember jumping on 3 different pre orders for these because I was afraid of not getting them. Oh well, no regrets. These albums are incredible.

yeah when I saw the numbers on the back of mine I realised that they were “limited” to at least 10,000 😂😂😂

not complaining though, delighted to have them and hate the idea of artificially limited anything.

yeah when I saw the numbers on the back of mine I realised that they were “limited” to at least 10,000 😂😂😂

not complaining though, delighted to have them and hate the idea of artificially limited anything.
Yeah. It's cool that they're numbered and all but my number in the 7000s doesn't feel special. I wish it was like a MOV where there's a color/numbered pressing of about 1000 and then black after that.

In the less than a year I've owned Lost Souls it's probably the most listened to record in my collection to date. Everything about this release is just so good!

Back