Online Vinyl Deals

i dont get why the record has been that cheap ever since. its a double LP as well and havent seen it anywhere that cheap. the big store of the super rich guy always has it for 50€s or so .

Yeah I don't get it neither. Even more considering that prices have changed almost everyday for about any other item in the store except for this one. I wish all the others TP were priced at 21,99€.

Yeah I don't get it neither. Even more considering that prices have changed almost everyday for about any other item in the store except for this one. I wish all the others TP were priced at 21,99€.
I swooped in and picked it up when you first linked it late last year. I thought it was a mistake at that price (comparing it with all the other listings). Vocal jazz isn't always my thing but my Girlfriend likes it and it has grown on me.

Oh wow thanks for the heads up on that Cardigans. I've been wanting to get those reissues but so far only have First Band on the Moon. For under $12 shipped that was a no brainer ^_^
Yeah, I’ve never heard the album, but I LOVE Life, so, like you, felt like taking a chance.
Looks like my order got canceled 😔 did yours as well?

No, looks like it’s been shipped. That stinks yours got canceled.
Yeah. I wonder why? Looking through the last few posts, I'm not the only one who got unlucky. Don't see myself buying from DD again in the near future.
My last Deep Discount order for a Grateful Dead box set got cancelled this morning.
Three of the four albums I ordered on Monday have been shipped, the fourth was canceled last night.

ORG Music Spring Cleaning: Mystery Box Sale

2 random titles for $25 shipped. I usually hate mystery boxes because it tends to just be leftover crap but ORG Music releases have been good quality.

limited to 50 customers

Finally got mine, ended up with these two:

nothing amazing but overall good deal

Finally got mine, ended up with these two:

nothing amazing but overall good deal
I got that Roland as well, then an RSD comp. All in all, decent value but didn't change my mind on how I feel about these mystery grab bags.

I got that Roland as well, then an RSD comp. All in all, decent value but didn't change my mind on how I feel about these mystery grab bags.

I'm with ya, this is the first grab bag I bought in years. Grab bags from retailers/labels have always been "You'll get some LPs selected from stuff we have that isn't selling and may never sell". The good thing with ORG is its still quality stuff, so I'm ok with what I got. I remember getting the Polyvinyl grab bag and didn't like a single one of the LPs I got, had to basically give them away. But it's still better than private seller grab bags...ugh.

Either this sale is still going or it has come around again. 30% off at Sound of Vinyl, plus free shipping of orders over $50, and that's before the discount is taken.

Damn...you made out really well. I think I got the same 2 as @Melt Face Molly Drop ...the Sun Records RSD Comp and that Roland Hanna album. I also got a 7" of Mike Watt + The Secondmen...all in all a bit of a swing and a miss sadly for me but that's the nature of these things. I had a feeling it would happen though.

You got Roland Hanna too? They must be sitting on a warehouse full of those lol. The ORG version of Glass Animals or Torres I guess

Back