Online Vinyl Deals

Late Night Tales will be having 30% off everything on their bandcamp starting at midnight I believe:

Want to express a deal of thanks for this share. Amazing discount. Have been a follower of LateNightTales digitally for awhile and it's fair to say some of the albums have helped me through some fairly rough times and they hold an additional weight to just being brilliant records in and of themselves. A Calf Born in Winter was my introduction to both Khruangbin and LateNightTales and resonated in a way that only music seems to. It's held a place in my heart since and knowing I'll soon be able to own it in some form as an LP feels like a treasure unto itself even if it's not some rare or specific version.

Grabbed Bonobo, Jon Hopkins, Trentemøller, Floating Points (White), MGMT and then Con Todo El Mundo and Kennebec - Departure (Mahogany) for far cheaper than I could have hoped to have otherwise. Massively appreciated.

Anyway, enough sop for one night. Blame it on the early hours 🍻

In case any of y'all are looking for one or two records to spend your stimulus check on...

I'm a sucker for numbers :oops:.
I never really pay attention to the numbers, but I do remember that I got no. 1500/1500 of the Fleet Foxes - Crack-Up exclusive

I got #423 of Flight To Brazil. SO CLOSE
I had to go check mine after seeing this......no. 436/1000. Also, sweet lord the value of that album has shot up.

Back