Online Vinyl Deals

Any suggestions here? I'm looking through the sale section and have found a couple of things I might be interested in but they are few and far between.

I picked up a Jackson Browne, Heartless Bastards, Jagged Leaves and Western Daughter (last two of which I'd never heard of but checked out some samples and thought them worth a try). There's a ton to sort through. Saw titles from The Killers, Liars, Black Lillies, Marianne Faithful, Leonard Cohen's last album, Paul Simon, Elvis Costello, Bird soundtrack. I recommend searching by genre to make it a bit more manageable (options on left side of page).

Got my mystery album bundle shipment from Org music.

one is this compilation

The other is this Freddie Hubbard album

Anybody ever shopped here? It is located in the UK but they have soomething that I want that nobody seems to have anywhere?

Thoughts? Can anyone confirm anything good or bad?

Anybody ever shopped here? It is located in the UK but they have soomething that I want that nobody seems to have anywhere?

Thoughts? Can anyone confirm anything good or bad?

It appears to be legit. Been around for years, decent online reviews. But don't expect really great shipping packaging by the looks of it.

Never ordered from here, anyone had any issues? Eyeing that pink +44...
I avoid them like the plague. I placed a couple orders last year that were preorders. When their site said things were in stock it took months for them to arrive. I would email them asking about the status and later to cancel the orders with no response. It got to the point to I opened disputes with my bank and Paypal for my orders. The Paypal got refunded and within 30 minutes of opening it. The bank took much longer but got refunded. Funny thing is about a month after I got my money back the LPs showed up at my door so I got free Dre 2001 and Lit - A Place in the Sun albums. Wasn't worth the hassle though.

Got my mystery album bundle shipment from Org music.

one is this compilation

The other is this Freddie Hubbard album
I love that Hubbard album

Oh wow thanks for the heads up on that Cardigans. I've been wanting to get those reissues but so far only have First Band on the Moon. For under $12 shipped that was a no brainer ^_^
Yeah, I’ve never heard the album, but I LOVE Life, so, like you, felt like taking a chance.

Back