Online Vinyl Deals

The thing is...three box sets at that price is just a ridiculously good deal. My friend got hers locked in on Garth's site for like $100...it would be worth getting the whole thing then selling off the sets you dont need.

I mean seriously, imagine Grateful Dead or Ramones or REM putting out a package of 3 five album box sets with analog, digital remaster, CD's of both and and exclusive live set on each for like under $150 shipped. Somewhere Rhino execs are having palpitations just thinking of it

That is true, but I honestly have no idea if Garth Brooks was even big where I live now in Australia so I don't know if I would be able to sell them that easy. International shipping would be expensive. If I was back home in Ireland I'd have no problem moving them on.

The thing is...three box sets at that price is just a ridiculously good deal. My friend got hers locked in on Garth's site for like $100...it would be worth getting the whole thing then selling off the sets you dont need.

I mean seriously, imagine Grateful Dead or Ramones or REM putting out a package of 3 five album box sets with analog, digital remaster, CD's of both and and exclusive live set on each for like under $150 shipped. Somewhere Rhino execs are having palpitations just thinking of it
That’s sort of my thought. Even if I just sell them for $50-60, I will have gotten the set for next to nothing.

35% off at checkout

Garth Brooks: The Legacy Collection

I bought this a few months ago.

It's 3 sets here. Analog, Digital Remasted and limited. All 3 packages have the same titles on vinyl

Eventually in stores you will be able to buy the boxes separately. Say if you just want the Digital Remastered versions, you wouldn't need to buy all three sets. But right now they are selling the 3 sets together.

That’s sort of my thought. Even if I just sell them for $50-60, I will have gotten the set for next to nothing.
I locked in two sets through the original sale for less than $100 each. One with my birthday as the number, the other as a random. I’m either going to give the second trio of sets away as gifts or sell them. It’s a phenomenal set and I’m really excited to get my hands on it.

I locked in two sets through the original sale for less than $100 each. One with my birthday as the number, the other as a random. I’m either going to give the second trio of sets away as gifts or sell them. It’s a phenomenal set and I’m really excited to get my hands on it.

Similar. I got mine right away when initial went on sale for $100 each (including shipping) - how did you get it for less?

I got one low # - 86 and then my birthday. Not sure what I'll do with 86 yet.

Similar. I got mine right away when initial went on sale for $100 each (including shipping) - how did you get it for less?

I got one low # - 86 and then my birthday. Not sure what I'll do with 86 yet.
My memory is not 100%, but I thought they were just shy of $100, like 90 something bucks. If it was right at $100 for you, then it was the same for me. 😆 I just have a shitty memory.

so i'm guessing i'm the only who got banged up record sleeves and busted inner sleeves and a label glued directly to the grooves of their record from the DD sale?i've ordered from DD in the past and to be honest all my orders have had some kind of minor damage but items had a nice discount so i buy from them still.i'm guessing this is just over stock inventory they have sitting in a hot warehouse.

so i'm guessing i'm the only who got banged up record sleeves and busted inner sleeves and a label glued directly to the grooves of their record from the DD sale?i've ordered from DD in the past and to be honest all my orders have had some kind of minor damage but items had a nice discount so i buy from them still.i'm guessing this is just over stock inventory they have sitting in a hot warehouse.
Seam splits are possible with any record not packed outside of the jackets. It's really rolling the dice with shipping. That label thing is crazy but is completely a pressing plant issue. If the outside of the jacket is scuffed or messed up you can probably complain to them about that.

Grabbed the 10LP Worried Blues series from the Fat Possum 30% off sale for $87. Added a Burnside Style hat (everyone should own one) for a friend.

This is why I keep coming back to this forum, to learn about new bands (and old bands) I've never heard of. And since I was already there I also picked up A Shelter In The Desert's Pequeñas Hiroshimas. Another spacey rock music band from Mexico.

Now I'll go back to double dip on the psychedelic stuff.
So, uhm, does feedbands take long to ship? I got a receipt emailed but no shipping or tracking info...

DD has a 15% off coupon again for anybody who hasn't taken the deep dive into the blowout bin stuff...
code: SIMBA15.

I just searched the Deep Discount LPs with a filter on for albums under $10 and I will report this: here are some great albums for CHEAP:

Many Voices Speak - Tank Town ($6.03) One of my most spun albums of 2018. I'm probably going to get another one to gift. This pressing is great!

The Very Best - Very Best MTMTMK ($5.51) This group is so energetic. I will get this based off of price, and the fact that their concert was one of the best small venue shows I've seen in last few years.

Mutual Benefit - Skip a Sinking Stone ($5.86) Absurd price for an absolutely gorgeous album. I already own it, but again, this price makes me think I need to get one to gift away later.

Marika Hackman - I'm Not Your Man ($5.95) I'm way into the singles coming off her latest album, and for 6 bucks before the extra discount I don't see how I could pass this up. I've really enjoyed some tracks from this album.

Bright Eyes - Digital Ash in a Digital Urn ($9.47) I know many people didn't like the direction this Bright Eyes album took, but I did! Looking forward to this.

Pedro the Lion - Winners Never Quit ($6.35) This is a classic for me.

Full Disclosure: Before I make a purchase I'm gonna cross-check discogs and see if any of these albums have serious issues with sound quality on the pressings, but wtf, at these prices they would have to have Bon Iver self-titled levels of problems for me to not purchase.

I hope my late-night-horrible-US-east-coast-heat-wave-sleepless-search helps spread the love for some of these cheap LPs.

I just searched the Deep Discount LPs with a filter on for albums under $10 and I will report this: here are some great albums for CHEAP:

Many Voices Speak - Tank Town ($6.03) One of my most spun albums of 2018. I'm probably going to get another one to gift. This pressing is great!

The Very Best - Very Best MTMTMK ($5.51) This group is so energetic. I will get this based off of price, and the fact that their concert was one of the best small venue shows I've seen in last few years.

Mutual Benefit - Skip a Sinking Stone ($5.86) Absurd price for an absolutely gorgeous album. I already own it, but again, this price makes me think I need to get one to gift away later.

Marika Hackman - I'm Not Your Man ($5.95) I'm way into the singles coming off her latest album, and for 6 bucks before the extra discount I don't see how I could pass this up. I've really enjoyed some tracks from this album.

Bright Eyes - Digital Ash in a Digital Urn ($9.47) I know many people didn't like the direction this Bright Eyes album took, but I did! Looking forward to this.

Pedro the Lion - Winners Never Quit ($6.35) This is a classic for me.

Full Disclosure: Before I make a purchase I'm gonna cross-check discogs and see if any of these albums have serious issues with sound quality on the pressings, but wtf, at these prices they would have to have Bon Iver self-titled levels of problems for me to not purchase.

I hope my late-night-horrible-US-east-coast-heat-wave-sleepless-search helps spread the love for some of these cheap LPs.

Yeah. There's lots of great stuff on there, still. I'm waiting for my second order to arrive, right now. I grabbed some stuff that I already have, so that I could send them to a friend.

Spectrum - Highs Lows & Heavenly Blows

and

Singer - Mindreading, which now appears to be sold out

I also grabbed myself a copy of Mystic Stylez, which isn't in the blowout bin, but was a good price with the discount, anyway

Back