Online Vinyl Deals

Enjoy y’all;)
This is sort of like the deep discount sale

I think they are also part of Alliance Entertainment, so they have almost the exact same items as DeepDiscount does on clearance. The prices appear to be cheaper on DeepDiscount, when I did a quick price comparison.

DeepDiscount ships free with a $25+ purchase, whereas PopMarket requires a $100+ minimum purchase for free shipping.

EDIT: a few words

I think they are also part of Alliance Entertainment, so they have almost the exact same items as DeepDiscount does on clearance. The prices appear to be cheaper on DeepDiscount, when I did a quick price comparison.

DeepDiscount ships free with a $25+ purchase, whereas PopMarket requires a $100+ minimum purchase for free shipping.

EDIT: a few words

Yep I saw that too on Reddit

Ended up cancelling some upcoming BN80 preorders and picked up Whistle Stop, Cool Struttin’, and No Room For Squares.

Been eyeing that Mobley for weeks now, so thanks for the heads up on this sale. Wish i could have worked in that Dizzy Reece and Jackie McLean.

Perhaps if they’re still at those prices on Friday.
No Room for Squares is at a really great price. The good news is I see McLean for cheap all the time. I have seen the MM on ebay for $30 multiple times in the past few months.

It's a fantastic boxset. Not sure on the going rate for it. I landed my sweetest Amazon lightning deal ever on it a few years ago for £44 but I can't ever see them dropping that low again.

I also picked this up for that price, think it was Prime Day 2 years ago. Nothing comparable bargain wise since.

I'm going to wait for the instore copies then and just get one, I checked out the website he initially did the pre-orders on a while ago and could not figure it out for the life of me then promptly forgot about it. I definitely don't need or want all 3 but I'll probably go for the remastered one eventually

The thing is...three box sets at that price is just a ridiculously good deal. My friend got hers locked in on Garth's site for like $100...it would be worth getting the whole thing then selling off the sets you dont need.

I mean seriously, imagine Grateful Dead or Ramones or REM putting out a package of 3 five album box sets with analog, digital remaster, CD's of both and and exclusive live set on each for like under $150 shipped. Somewhere Rhino execs are having palpitations just thinking of it

This is the correct answer. My Favorite Things and Coltrane ('62 Impulse) would round out the top 5, IMO.
Thank you! Finally someone who recognizes Coltrane (‘62) for its brilliance. “Out Of This World” is one of the best pieces of music to come out of that quartet.

I’d also like to Coltrane’s Sound and Ole to the list of essential listening. “The Night Has A Thousand Eyes” and “Equinox” are two of the best cuts ever. The title track from Ole is worth getting the album alone.

Back