Online Vinyl Deals

Wait, that's a bundle of 3 different releases of the same box set. Wtf.

I bought this a few months ago.

It's 3 sets here. Analog, Digital Remasted and limited. All 3 packages have the same titles on vinyl

Eventually in stores you will be able to buy the boxes separately. Say if you just want the Digital Remastered versions, you wouldn't need to buy all three sets. But right now they are selling the 3 sets together.

Acoustic Sounds has 20% off right now including AP vinyl. And free shipping on in-stock orders over $49.

Promo Code 20PERCENT

Some 200gram Classic Records pressings on there I might want to check out. How's the quality on those, anyone know? I can't seem to find much via Google yet, at least nothing substnatial. Lots of complaints about iffy quality control but no mention of whether the Blue Note records are AAA or not. Might roll the dice on a couple anyway...

You know what costs company sales? When you try and check out and it tells you you have Out of Stock items, so you empty your cart, check then all again, they all say In Stock.............yet, at check out it keeps telling me I have Out of Stock items, and the fun part, it doesn't tell you which one.

Some 200gram Classic Records pressings on there I might want to check out. How's the quality on those, anyone know? I can't seem to find much via Google yet, at least nothing substnatial. Lots of complaints about iffy quality control but no mention of whether the Blue Note records are AAA or not. Might roll the dice on a couple anyway...
I am a big fan of Classic Records pressings I have. I believe they were pressed at RTI. Some people say the 200g results in some unpredictability but i haven't had any issues with the records I have from them.

I am a big fan of Classic Records pressings I have. I believe they were pressed at RTI. Some people say the 200g results in some unpredictability but i haven't had any issues with the records I have from them.

Hm you know with the discount they're just about that a Tone Poet would cost so... I'm gonna give a couple a try. Lou Taking Off and Cool Strutting are on the way.

Hm you know with the discount they're just about that a Tone Poet would cost so... I'm gonna give a couple a try. Lou Taking Off and Cool Strutting are on the way.
My Afro-Cuban sounds fantastic.

Damn, want that Whistle Stop, Cool Struttin’ and the Analogue Productions No RoomFor Squares.
Decisions, decisions...

My Afro-Cuban sounds fantastic.

Damn, want that Whistle Stop, Cool Struttin’ and the Analogue Productions No RoomFor Squares.
Decisions, decisions...
Sorry 🤣🤣. I ended up getting the AP Beach Boys Pet Sounds Mono (for my gf), Whistle Stop and Soundin' Off. I was eying that Mobley - No Room For Squares and Ike Quebec Blue & Sentimental but couldn't pull the trigger. I'm grabbing some FLACs of them to play on my Aries Mini instead.

not familiar with this box but it seems to be a decent price @Mr Moore might confirm or not ?

Atlantic Years: In Mono
JOHN COLTRANE
€ 112,54 , free EU shipping

It's a fantastic boxset. Not sure on the going rate for it. I landed my sweetest Amazon lightning deal ever on it a few years ago for £44 but I can't ever see them dropping that low again.

Not sure if this is a "deal" but you can get 10% off your first order (code: UL10OFF ). They have some new Parliament reissues.

Shipping to the US is about $10, but I placed an order this morning and they's already sent a shipping notice!

I want a filter here that replaces every instance of "180 gram vinyl" with "the Cadillac of vinyl". I also laughed at "How limited is it? It's numbered. That's how limited it is".

Ha. The term limited gets so abused in the vinyl world, if you're not going to say an amount than I don't believe you.

"Hey it's got a number so you know it's limited!" - hey Garth 40 million is also a number.

Sorry 🤣🤣. I ended up getting the AP Beach Boys Pet Sounds Mono (for my gf), Whistle Stop and Soundin' Off. I was eying that Mobley - No Room For Squares and Ike Quebec Blue & Sentimental but couldn't pull the trigger. I'm grabbing some FLACs of them to play on my Aries Mini instead.
Ended up cancelling some upcoming BN80 preorders and picked up Whistle Stop, Cool Struttin’, and No Room For Squares.

Been eyeing that Mobley for weeks now, so thanks for the heads up on this sale. Wish i could have worked in that Dizzy Reece and Jackie McLean.

Perhaps if they’re still at those prices on Friday.

I bought this a few months ago.

It's 3 sets here. Analog, Digital Remasted and limited. All 3 packages have the same titles on vinyl

Eventually in stores you will be able to buy the boxes separately. Say if you just want the Digital Remastered versions, you wouldn't need to buy all three sets. But right now they are selling the 3 sets together.

I'm going to wait for the instore copies then and just get one, I checked out the website he initially did the pre-orders on a while ago and could not figure it out for the life of me then promptly forgot about it. I definitely don't need or want all 3 but I'll probably go for the remastered one eventually

Back