Online Vinyl Deals

$48 for a 2 LP of Fleetwood Mac Rumors... oh, wait, this is the online vinyl deals, not online vinyl highway robbery...

We should have a thread for that too, somewhere where people can talk about stuff people absolutely shouldn’t buy and maybe suggest alternatives. Seems like a good place for some laughs

Last edited:
Not sure where to put this, but Barnes and Noble has 10% off all vinyl this weekend and a handful of new exclusives....perfect for if you wanna play yr Kacey picture disc on yr Stranger Things Crosley...lol

View attachment 11035
20% off online BN orders with code JULYREADS through the 16th for their Black Friday in July promo.
Haven't tested it, but it is called out under some albums so it should work for most!

Edit: Seeing a lot of albums that are marked "Not eligible for coupon offers" so the selection may not be as bountiful as I thought — but you have to go to the album page to see that exception. Bwuh.

Last edited:
Amazon lightning deal today for the next 3 hours or so. Coltrane Prestige recordings box set for $188.

Ugh, I really want this and that's a great price...but I just started a vinyl diet and can't blow my wad on this. Hope someone jumps on this one and enjoys the heck out of it.

Back