Online Vinyl Deals

I've always been impressed by the Elementals I have too. Also worth noting that while the BNs may not be, Elemental have used Bernie Grundman to remaster some of their releases so it seems they do care enough about getting the best out of some of their titles.

Same here, I have a couple Brazilian reissues from them that are fantastic for the money. The mastering is really well done - probably high-res digital, definitely not CD sourcing. I would compare them to MOV in that regard (which can also be hit or miss, but certainly worth going for most of the time).

I'll definitely be picking up their version of Montara when it hits the states. Pretty excited since that was the one release I really wanted in the VMP box.

Anyone ever have trouble trying to get in contact with customer service at SRC Vinyl? I'm trying to cancel an order and get a full refund and they have not replied to any of my messages. I tried calling and it's really sketchy... Like a robot voicemail. Anyway I had to contact my bank today to get this resolved. Ugh...

Try tweeting at them

$48 for a 2 LP of Fleetwood Mac Rumors... oh, wait, this is the online vinyl deals, not online vinyl highway robbery...

Last edited:
$48 for a 1 LP of Fleetwood Mac Rumors... oh, wait, this is the online vinyl deals, not online vinyl highway robbery...

It’s the 2LP version, so it’s more expensive than the standard

But yes, $48 is steep.

$48 for a 1 LP of Fleetwood Mac Rumors... oh, wait, this is the online vinyl deals, not online vinyl highway robbery...

What.
The.
Fuck?!

Is that just the standard press?

Nitpicking, but also a little odd to describe the HI-FIVES series as following artists as they "dig through crates" and then posting one of the most popular albums of all time...

Not nitpicking, it's true. Exactly how deep in the bin was this guy diving to find an album that sold 40 million copies?

This once again reeks of VMP having an interesting concept, but the execution turning into a botched experiment. VMP is beginning to bear a close resemblance to the deformed frog that Bart Simpson created in the Treehouse of Horror Harry Potter spoof.

Not nitpicking, it's true. Exactly how deep in the bin was this guy diving to find an album that sold 40 million copies?

This once again reeks of VMP having an interesting concept, but the execution turning into a botched experiment. VMP is beginning to bear a close resemblance to the deformed frog that Bart Simpson created in the Treehouse of Horror Harry Potter spoof.

View attachment 10799
And who’s going to buy a readily available album for $48?!?!
Some times VMP is bat shit crazy.

And who’s going to buy a readily available album for $48?!?!
Some times VMP is bat shit crazy.
This is the 2x45RPM one I believe. Still pricey, but sadly in stores it is around $45 and on Amazon, it's $38. With that said, it regularly falls to $25 or so on Amazon. The sound quality on it is fantastic but agreed that I would never spend $48 on it. Highway robbery.

This is the 2x45RPM one I believe. Still pricey, but sadly in stores it is around $45 and on Amazon, it's $38. With that said, it regularly falls to $25 or so on Amazon. The sound quality on it is fantastic but agreed that I would never spend $48 on it. Highway robbery.
A little more reasonable, but yes still too much.
I thought it was the standard pressing.

@EvanBenner you'd probably enjoy the Planetariet release from Feedbands. Sounds like Explosions in the Sky.
Stop I'm poor OK FINE I BOUGHT IT

COME TO ME, SPACEY ROCK MUSIC
This is why I keep coming back to this forum, to learn about new bands (and old bands) I've never heard of. And since I was already there I also picked up A Shelter In The Desert's Pequeñas Hiroshimas. Another spacey rock music band from Mexico.

Now I'll go back to double dip on the psychedelic stuff.

This is why I keep coming back to this forum, to learn about new bands (and old bands) I've never heard of. And since I was already there I also picked up A Shelter In The Desert's Pequeñas Hiroshimas. Another spacey rock music band from Mexico.

Now I'll go back to double dip on the psychedelic stuff.
That's one of my favorites from Feedbands!

Also really dug American Native, Mind Cinema, Atlas Lab, Fine Animal, Sleep Maps (sold out), Be Calm Honcho (looks available now, though it's been long sold out — maybe they dug up a few), and Amycanbe.

Back