Online Vinyl Deals

I mean I get that they can charge a little less since they own their music and release it on their own label but still an amazing price point. They probably aren’t making much profit off of these at all though.

Someone paid for the remastering. But it seems to me a $20 newly released LP isn't a crazy idea. We see some can do it!

Very happy with my Deep Discount order. Might have been packed a little tight, but I got 9 records and 8 of them look great. Only one that has some wear and tear is my Bright Eyes- Digital Ash. Some bumps and some ring wear but no big deal. Was $8.

I got #138 or 148 for my Ball Of Eyes,
can’t remember which at the moment.
That was definitely a nice surprise.

Mine is #143! Received shipment #2 of 2 yesterday after placing order #1 last Wednesday and order #2 last Thursday. Both shipments were packed well and arrived quickly. Really impressed with this, especially given the low prices. It was gratifying to see the same Craig David album that I just received for $8.77 from Deep Discount in that Rough Trade summer sale for $21.74 (after the 25% off).

Did anyone happen to get a copy of that Novos Baianos "Novos Bahianos (2 Compactos)"? I tried to order it but got an out of stock cancellation e-mail. But, in less than a week since ordering, I now have 11 records + plus a 3LP box set for $96.14 shipped.

EDIT: damage report - one 2LP gatefold outer has a seam split, but the the inner sleeves are fine; one lp has a seam split on the inner, but other than that some of the discs just have these weird really light scratches that go kind of in a straight line along the outer edges - wonder if they're all from the same pressing plant? anyone else notice this? I'll clean them and spin them to check how much the sound is affected, but I'm not mad given what I paid for them (yet).

Also the Stars - Heart LP is blue and the Placebo LP is white with some faint hints of blue and orange - neither were advertised as anything other than black vinyl, so that was a nice surprise.

Last edited:
GZ will run 1000 12” records with paper inner and jacket for $2773, $2.77 each. Mastering etc would be extra.

Interesting. With test pressings and 1 color vinyl, 4/C standard sleeve, it’s 3,342 EUR shipped to USA for 1,050.
Aka $3761

Sell half your run for $20 each. That’s $10,000.

Anyone ever have trouble trying to get in contact with customer service at SRC Vinyl? I'm trying to cancel an order and get a full refund and they have not replied to any of my messages. I tried calling and it's really sketchy... Like a robot voicemail. Anyway I had to contact my bank today to get this resolved. Ugh...

Anyone ever have trouble trying to get in contact with customer service at SRC Vinyl? I'm trying to cancel an order and get a full refund and they have not replied to any of my messages. I tried calling and it's really sketchy... Like a robot voicemail. Anyway I had to contact my bank today to get this resolved. Ugh...
SRC is notorious for having sh*t customer service and in my opinion they deserve that rep.

whats the deal with releasing your own bootlegs? ive been trying to reach a certain artist to repress and give them their cut but no answer. i may just do a la channel orange and press my own copy of a fav hip hop record that everyone wants...
Let me know how that goes. I want a certain repress of something myself lolz

Got my Deep Discount order today and all was good except I didn’t get the “gold” version of Kurtis Blow that was advertised as gold. I got the black instead. I know I saw a few others mention picking up Kurtis and was wondering if anyone got the gold version. Worth contacting customer service?

Got my Deep Discount order today and all was good except I didn’t get the “gold” version of Kurtis Blow that was advertised as gold. I got the black instead. I know I saw a few others mention picking up Kurtis and was wondering if anyone got the gold version. Worth contacting customer service?
I got the standard black. I’m calling it a wash since I got it for $9. Let us know what you find out.

With all the customer service talk going on I was curious if other people have noticed the dramatic fall in amazon's customer service as well? I've been a prime member for quite awhile and always felt assured with there good customer service but it seems like it has went wayyyy down hill over the last year and the last six months especially.. Like there is no gray area no more, either return it or keep it and they're super blunt and to the point not to mention them taking away the email way of contacting which was always my preferred way.

Back