Online Vinyl Deals

Blue Note having a Spring Cleaning sale

Ornette Coleman Tone Poet box set is $137 and some change.

Oooh, I just ordered that and re:imagined 2 and the total came to not much more than any copies of Ntu I've seen around these parts! Glad to finally have that one.
it's a good reminder for me to spin Ntu today! I gotta check out re:imagined 2 as well. I feel like the first one came and went without much fanfare but i dug it!

it's a good reminder for me to spin Ntu today! I gotta check out re:imagined 2 as well. I feel like the first one came and went without much fanfare but i dug it!

I loved the first one! The second didn't excite me as much line-up wise, but I dug it enough and this sale knocked it down enough that I figured why not.

Was tempted to bite on the Cohen tribute too - I remember really enjoying that one when I streamed it.

Was tempted to bite on the Cohen tribute too - I remember really enjoying that one when I streamed it.
I bought the Cohen tribute a couple of months back. I've really enjoyed it. Where else are you going to get a comp with Iggy Pop, James Taylor, and Sarah McLachlan? Just shows what a true artists' artist Cohen was.

the signed shorter emanon set is also in the sale:

the signed shorter emanon set is also in the sale:

dammit i just got this on amazon for the same price.

I just ran across this deal randomly...

It's all "Pay What You Want".. Digital as low as free.. Then the Cassette /100 and Vinyl /200 are $1.11 plus decent shipping rates (In the USA at least!)

I went with the combo as it was only about 1 dollar more total to include the Cassette.

Honestly, it's the first time I have ever heard it but it's surprisingly a rock solid album that confidently shifts across several genres for a fun worthwhile journey under $9!

I just ran across this deal randomly...

It's all "Pay What You Want".. Digital as low as free.. Then the Cassette /100 and Vinyl /200 are $1.11 plus decent shipping rates (In the USA at least!)

I went with the combo as it was only about 1 dollar more total to include the Cassette.

Honestly, it's the first time I have ever heard it but it's surprisingly a rock solid album that confidently shifts across several genres for a fun worthwhile journey under $9!

$18 in the Canadas. Still a steal!

Back