Online Vinyl Deals

Interesting. Thanks for the rec!
I know this isn't the thread for music discussion necessarily, but I just listened to the album all the way through, and the production is fantastic. A bit derivative of Sufjan Stevens/Belle & Sebastian in terms of the vocals & melodies, and I don't think I'll be buying it just yet, but this is definitely something I'll be listening to again for the music & sonic textures.

All his albums are worth checking out. I really enjoy his new one, Norm, and just picked that one up on vinyl too. I think I nearly have all of his LPs now
The Party succeeded with a really cool fly-on-the-wall concept, and The Neon Skyline repeatedly blew my mind with its heart-wrenching autobiographical (I assume) storytelling. Looking forward to seeing where Norm will take me.

If you want another (sub $15) BN classic series, go here:

Amazon product ASIN B0B8G9VGSJ
Then click on used and select "like new" for $14.91. Of course Amazon warehouse is always a bit of a crap shoot but I'm hoping it's not even repackaged because there are 10 available. (FWIW, I ordered one and will report back).
Update: this "like new" item came in a plastic bag, all creased up, two amazon stickers directly on the cover, and a piece of tape over the opening to prevent the record from falling out.

Update: this "like new" item came in a plastic bag, all creased up, two amazon stickers directly on the cover, and a piece of tape over the opening to prevent the record from falling out.
Sheesh. It’s a crapshoot. Last year, I had a Very Good w/ possible significant damage to cover show up sealed with no damage I could discern.
And I’ve had other experience like yours, although nothing that bad.

I don't know, I still think the days when amazon would randomly slap a label on the shrink and send it through the mail takes the lead.

But this:
a piece of tape over the opening to prevent the record from falling out.

yeah, *this* is where it went from “craft” to “art.”

But this:

yeah, *this* is where it went from “craft” to “art.”
FWIW, the albums plays without issue. But here's a photo so you all can judge the artistic merit. Note: angle of photo doesn't show all the creasing and I tried to take off one of the stickers but it started to peel part of the cover off with it.IMG_2842.jpg

Back